YMMV: Miracle Of Sound
- Awesome Music
- Ear Worm: At least one of his songs is going to stick with you all week. He's admitted to spending a large portion of time writing the "hook".
- Face of the Band: For his L.A Noire song, Gavin hired two authentic Blues musicians to play the piano and the saxophone. If you didn't watch the credits, it would be easy to think Gavin played all the instruments, as is his habit.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Some of his reactions to fan criticism seem to suggest this.
- He outright stated in a vlog that the main reason he will remain a one-man band is because he is a control freak and an egomaniac, and any band he was in charge of would dissolve quickly and spectacularly. He is improving significantly, though. He released an early mix of City of Night on Twitter to get feedback, and made changes based on the constructive responses. It just seems to be YouTube's community he has a problem with. One important distinction to make is that the reactions are to non-constructive criticism and usually in good spirit.
- When asked to make songs for games that are actually out or recent, rather than ones that are still in development for release years down the line (Cyberpunk 2077, for instance, was nothing more than a reveal trailer for a game), he replies that "[he's] not [the audience's] dancing monkey", and doing songs for developing games gets him attention from the developers.