YMMV: Mike, Lu & Og
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Mike's epic hopscotch moves in "A Boy's Game", complete with a hip-hop rendition of the show's stock music.
- "Keep On Movin'" from Roller Madness.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Word of God said that during the making of "The Three Amigas", while the male writers were making up jokes about Lu losing Mike to Hermione, the female writers said to them that such a situation is serious for a girl.
- Ear Worm: "All on the island where nobody goes."
- "Gotta keep on movin'"
- "All on the good ship Betty Anne"
- Some of the custom end credits themes sung by the characters can be this. An example is Mike's "Island Ways".
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hermione
- Genius Bonus: In "Tea For Three", Mike recognizes the song Queeks is whistling in his sleep as Tea For Two. Like any kid today would know that song.
- My Real Daddy: It's a debate on which of the three credited creators deserved more credit. Chuck Swenson gets the most recognition, as he created the characters and most of the stories, while Mikhail Shindel created the designs and atmosphere and Mikhail Shindel headed production on the show.
- Nightmare Fuel: "Opposites Attack". Og is driven insane by all the demands for his inventions and builds robots to attack everyone. Luckily, he snaps out of it, barely saving Mike from getting drilled in the eye!
"No room for yooooou!"
- In "Hot Dog", Mike's obsession with hot dogs got so out of hand, she started seeing everyone and everything as hotdogs.
- Lu's Nightmare Sequence from "The Three Amigas".
- Squick: Let's not forget the time when Og went naked in "Hot Couture" during the fashion show. Everyone applauded, but Mike was seriously grossed out.
- Tear Jerker: "Palm Pet".
Mike: This stinks. Everybody's got a buddy on this island except me. Some exchange student. I could've picked friends but no, I had to pick a lost island with six people. I've never been blown off by a goat before.
Margery: I made your favorite dessert. (realizes what she just said; bursts into tears)
- "Fathers And Pies", when Alfred and Margery believe Og's been turned into a pie. They then try to act as if nothing's happened to spare "Og's" feelings.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: What would you expect, with a girl named Mike?