- From "The Good Ship Bad".
Mike: A vintage Action Cola can! Complete with contest rules and a worded disclaimer about how no one can win!
- In "Flustering Footwear Flotsam", Margery begins making "shoe portraits" and desperately wants Mike's red shoe to finish a potrait of the island's founder.
Margery: Hello, Mike! Why don't you take off your shoe and stay awhile? Or not stay a while; just take off your shoe.
Margery: Can I have a shoe...a word with you?
- And later...
Queeks: ACK!!! YOU KEEP YOURS ON!!!
- Also, Og dancing uncontrollably in tap shoes.
- Mike in therapy with Queeks, stating that she's been wearing the same pair of shoes since she came to the island (and they're smelly enough to prove it).
- The whole episode, really.
- From "Whole Lotta Shakin'"
- Mike worrying about the volcano erupting, admitting that she never saw a PG movie.
- Followed shortly soon after by a Big "WHAT?!" when Lu tells her that the volcano's activity is a time for celebration rather than fear.
- In "Thanks, But No Thanks", Margery is cooking something that requires her wearing a welding helmet and eventually a radiation protection suit. Talk about Lethal Chef.
- From "A Boy's Game":
- "WHO'S DA GIRL! WHO'S DA GIIIIIRL!!!"
- While playing his extremely difficult handheld game, Og states he was so close. The camera pans out to reveal that he's on the edge of a cliff, during which Og finishes his sentence by specifying that he was close to falling onto some jagged rocks.
- In "The Three Amigas", Lu sees the newly-befrended Mike and Hermione wearing "nose bones". Lu shows up with a bone through her nose too in order to fit in. However, Mike and Hermione reveal that their bones are actually clip-ons. Lu on the other hand...
Lu: Does it hurt?
- In "The Great Snipe Hunt", Margery is cooking a "pea cake" for Og's birthday. Mike questions that it should be a carrot cake. Margery's response?
Margery: Carrots? In a cake?
- In "Giant Steps", Mike is terrified beyond compare at the sight of a spider. Said spider turns out to be a baby spider (complete with pacifier).
- From "Sultans Of Swat"
- In "A Learning Experience", Mike gets ready for her first day of school on the island.
Alfred: Are you ready for school, Mike?Mike: Yep. I've got pencils, a backpack, and a new protractor.Alfred: That's nice, dear. But, are you ready for school?
Mike: Safety first.(pan down to reveal her foot sticking out of her torn shoe)
- That joke then makes sense about a minute later, when we find out what exactly is school there.
- Plus, when Og points out a "school crossing" on their way to school, Mike scoffs at the idea, saying there's nothing to watch out for. Once she steps onto the crossing, a stampede of elephants rushes by.
- From "Hot Dog"
- Mike hallucinating everyone else as being hot dogs.
- "The Big Game" has Mike's elephant rolling over in the house and breaking it in the process.
- From "To Serve Lu":
- "Slave, bring the ocean to me."
- A scene from "Fitness Fever" where Wendel is examining himself in the mirror contemplating "You are da man".
- The debate/wrestling match from "A Freudian Split".
- Any scene with the pirate captain and his pink bunny puppet.
- This gem from "Fathers and Pies"
Alfred: My father was off hunting all the time and look how I turned out.Margery: ...
- Queeks wearing roller-blades on his arms in "Roller Madness".
- From "Hot Couture":
Lu: I wonder if I'll smell that bad when I'm old.Queeks: I doubt you'll get old!
- The song Wendel sings to himself when he tries to hunt an animal he can wear for the fashion show.
- Pretty much all of the remarks made about Queeks' seaweed ensemble, but this one takes the cake.
- Queeks hypnotizing Wendel into thinking he's a chicken in "Fitness Fever".