Recap: Mike, Lu & Og
- "The Tube": Mike has Og creates a giant-screen TV to watch Action Guy, but it only picks up static. Nevertheless, everyone becomes glued to the set.
- "Roller Madness": Og creates rollerskates and Mike and the others have fun with them, but Lu thinks she's too good for them.
- "Sultans of Swat": Mike introduces everyone to baseball, but their inept way of playing drives her over the edge.
- "Tea For Three": The island's treasured teacup goes missing and Mike is on the case.
- "Losing Lancelot": Lancelot ricks his life to get away from Lu and the kids try rescue him from shark-infested waters.
- "Buzz Cut": Og creates a helicopter, which Lu takes for a destructive joyride.
- "Elephant Walk": Lu wants to ride an elephant and gets a ride she'll never forget, while Mike and Og create an elephant wash.
- "Palm Pet": Feeling lonely on an island with only six people, Mike makes a friend out of a tiny palm tree.
- "Yo Ho Who?": The kids head for "The Barnacle" and come face to face with pirates.
- "A Boy's Game": Og creates a portable gaming device and becomes addicted to playing it, ignoring everyone even when a monsoon strikes.
- "Whole Lotta Shakin'": The volcano is about to erupt, but nobody but Mike seems to care.
- "The Mother of All Marathons": The island holds it's first marathon, but Lu ignores basic training and decides to cheta instead.
- "Hot Couture": Sick of wearing the same old outfit, Mike organizes a fashion show and everyone else chooses a different kind of style. Only one rule — no grass skirts!
- "Opposites Attack": Og goes mad from a never-ending stream of chores and builds robots that attack everyone.
- "Scopin' It Out": Queeks find Lancelot with his "psychic powers", but Mike is suspicious.
- "The Good Ship Bad": The kids explore an old shipwreck in search of treasure and encounter an angry octopus.
- "High Rise": Mike gets the islanders to build an apartment building so they be closer, but Lu has other plans.
- "The Great Snipe Hunt": It's Og's birthday, but it's bearly anything goes his way, especially when Alfred drags him into hunting with him.
- "Jujubombs": Mike and Og create a candy that Lu becomes addicted to.
- "Turtle Stew": The kids fly in a hot air balloon and encounter the pirates once again.
- "A Bicycle Built for Me": Og creates a bicycle for Mike, but everyone wants to ride it.
- "Crowded House": Mike and Og attract a cruise ship to come to the island, but the tourist invasion gets on everyone's nerves.
- "Nobody's Nose": When Mike refuses to be "the nose" for the First Day of Spring festival, she gets cursed.
- "Scooba Doobie Doo": Lu tries to prevent the mailman (an "invader") from coming to island.
- "High Camp": The kids camp out so Og can catch a rare butterfly and Lu's plan to scare Mike backfires on her big time.
- "Sneeze Please": Mike catches a cold and Lu gets an idea to get her off the island for good.
- "A Learning Experience": Mike attends school and meets the Cuzzlewitz kids for the first time.
- "We the People": Mike runs against Wendell in the race for governor of the island.
- "Money": Mike introduces formal currency to the island, while Lu plans to have her picture printed on the bills.
- "Repeat After Me": Mike makes pals with Wendell's parrot Skipper, who gets her into trouble.
- "Thanks But No Thanks": Mike invites the pirates to attend the island's "All Foodstuff's Eve" dinner.
- "Hot Dog": Mike had Og create hot dogs for everyone, but everyone's sloppiness takes its toll on his sanity.
- "That Sinking Feeling": Wendell warns everyone that the island is sinking, but Mike doesn't believe it.
- "Founder's Day": The islanders put on a musical play honoring the island's founding and Lu tries to injure Mike so she can get her part in the show.
- "Giant Steps": Mike and Lancelot collect objects to keep an invading giant away, but is it all true?
- "Night of the Living Ancestors": Queeks raises the dead to scare Mike off the island, but she befriends the ancestors instead and they become burdens to the others.
- "For the Love of Mike": Haggis and Baggis fall madly in love with Mike and all her plans to do away with them seem to backfire.
- "Sparks": Og invents the lightbulb and everyone parties for days on end.
- "Brave Sir Lancelot": Lu fires Lancelot and he runs away to the jungle, where he becomes a god to a tribe of land turtles.
- "The Big Game": Mike trains an elephant for an upcoming game of croquet.
- "Flustering Footwear Flotsam": Mike introduces everyone to shoes, but they end up driving her and Queeks crazy.
- "Fathers and Pies": After a freak accident on Og's workshop, Margery and Alfred think Og's been turned into a pie.
- "Queeks, Queeks, Who's Got the Queeks?": Mike must save Queeks from the Cuzzlewitz clan.
- "Alfred, Lord of the Jungle": A documentary filmmaker arrives on the island and casts Alfred in a new film.
- "The King of Curtains": A message in a bottle says that a king is coming to the island, but a salesman arrives instead, but everyone thinks he's the king.
- "Margery the Duck": Og accidentally hypnotizes Margery.
- "A Freudian Split": Pig and Goat argue over what's more important, peanut butter or jelly.
- "Fitness Fever": Wendell wants to lose weight and Mike becomes his trainer.
- "The Hunter and the Hunted": The wombat's prank on Alfred sends him into a depression.
- "To Serve Lu": Lu makes Mike her slave after she loses a rigged bet.
- "The Three Amigas": Lu gets jealous of Mike and Hermione's newfound friendship.
- "Sleeping Ugly": Queeks accidentally awakens the world's ugliest woman.