Recap: Mike Lu And Og S 2 E 25 The Three Amigas
Our story begins at school, when Mike tries to sit with Lu during lunchtime. When Lu refuses, Mike decides to sit with Hermione and share lunches, and before you know it, they become fast friends. Lu ignores them at first, but later has a nightmare that night and realizes that she feels Mike is her friend and she sets out to steal her back from Hermione. Each attempt at doing so fails, but when she tries to spy on the two during a slumber party, they invite her in and tries her best to enjoy the fun. The next morning, Lu thanks Mike for inviting her, but Mike tells Lu that it was Hermione that invited her in. As a result, Lu tries to throw a slumber party of her own to steal Heriome from Mike, but instead, Haggis and Baggis arrive, and Lu realizes that the whole thing was a setup.
"The Three Amigas" contains examples of:
- Amusing Injuries: Lu tries to bowl, but gets her finger stuck in the ball's hole and crashes into the pins.
- Anachronism Stew: The island kids are seen wearing modern-day pajamas...on an island where the only articles of clothing are made of grass.
- Collapsing Lair: In Lu's nightmare.
- Deranged Animation: Lu's nightmare.
- Nightmare Face: "No room for you!"
- Nightmare Sequence: Lu has one.
- Savage Piercings: Subverted and played straight. Lu sees Mike and Hermione with bones through their noses, so she does the same. But then finds out that the ones Mike and Hermione have are actually clip-ons.Hermione: They're much more civilized.
- Sudden Anatomy: When Mike suggests that she, Lu and Hermione gets their nails done, the next scene shows them with visible, painted nails.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.