- Accidental Innuendo: Her exchanges with Chuggaaconroy in part 38 of Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D).
Masae: (Giggling) I love how tiny you are! Look at how tiny you are!
Chugga: Uh... Well... I'm... I have a few attributes, I'm the only way you can play through solo, and-oh, the giant glowing balls of awesomeness!
Masae: (laughs) Nice title.Masae: Oh! Okay, so we blow each other along..."
Chugga: (immediately cracks up)
Masae: SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. No one listen to me.
Masae: I have bombs coming out of the wazoo right now. You know my wazoo? There's lots of bombs coming out of it. *beat* I don't know what a wazoo is, but we will run with it. We will run with it. We will work with wazoos.
- In part 29 of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest:
- Archive Panic: Her Tales of Vesperia Let's Play is 173 videos long, and it was made after Youtube removed the 10 minute time limit, so most of the individual videos are up to 30 minutes each. All in all it amounts to over 50 hours. That's probably the reason why there aren't many tropes pertaining to it on these pages.
- Colbert Bump: She's seen a rise in popularity after being featured in The Runaway Guys and Stephen Plays.
- Ear Worm: The Hyrule Field Theme Chibi Derp Song.
- Milestone Celebration: To celebrate her channel's 5th anniversary, she decides to play Ocarina of Time 3D, the remake of the game that started her Let's Player career.
- Moe: Imagine Chuggaaconroy as a girl, but even more adorable.
- Most Wonderful Sound: She has an amazing singing voice, as heard at the end of the blue coin videos.
- Ship Tease: With Chuggaaconroy. To the point that Chugga has said he didn't compliment her for "reasons", as well as Chugga outright calling her adorable.
- The Scrappy: Karol is this to Masae.