- Accidental Innuendo: Her exchanges with Chuggaaconroy in part 38 of Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D).
Masae: (Giggling) I love how tiny you are! Look at how tiny you are!
Chugga: Uh... Well... I'm... I have a few attributes, I'm the only way you can play through solo, and-oh, the giant glowing balls of awesomeness!
Masae: (laughs) Nice title.Masae: Oh! Okay, so we blow each other along...
Chugga: (immediately cracks up)
Masae: SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. No one listen to me.
Masae: I have bombs coming out of the wazoo right now. You know my wazoo? There's lots of bombs coming out of it. *beat* I don't know what a wazoo is, but we will run with it. We will run with it. We will work with wazoos.
- In part 29 of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest:
- From part 3 of her Kirby Mass Attack Let's Play: "You know what's better than two balls? Many balls!" She's playing pinball.
- Archive Panic: Her Tales of Vesperia Let's Play is 173 videos long, and it was made after Youtube removed the 10 minute time limit, so most of the individual videos are up to 30 minutes each. All in all it amounts to over 50 hours. That's probably the reason why there aren't many tropes pertaining to it on these pages.
- Broken Base: Masae's treatment of Yellow Pikmin during her Pikmin 1 blind run. Some fans think she should raise more and be more careful with the ones she has, while others defend her by pointing out how useless they are compared to later entries in the franchise.
- Ear Worm: The Hyrule Field Theme Chibi Derp Song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: MomAnela (Masae's mother) is very popular with the fanbase.
- Les Yay: Refers to Sheena of Tales of Symphonia as "yummy".
- Moe: Imagine Chuggaaconroy as a girl, but even more adorable.
- Yet strangely more manly.
- Most Wonderful Sound: She has an amazing singing voice, as heard at the end of the blue coin videos and this Conbravo announcement.
- Never Live It Down: During a Twitch stream for Stardew Valley, Masae accidentally lets out a Freudian Slip as she calls Nightbot "Nightbuttplug". This was made into a Nightbot command for her chat.
- Nightmare Fuel: Towards the end of her March 2017 stream, a viewer asked Masae, "What was the scariest thing you ever experienced?". She then shared a story about how she had a major car scare during her time as a new driver. While driving on the freeway early in the morning, both her gas pedal and brakes ended up getting stuck (at the time, she was driving an old car that started leaking oil, which messed with the gears), causing her to rocket through the freeway at over 100 MPH. It was so fast that if she applied the emergency brakes, the car surely would have flipped over. Worried that she was going to die in a crash, she immediately called her father to tell him that she loved him, and that this may be the end for her (words that no parent would ever want to hear from their child). Thankfully, no other cars were on the freeway since it was early in the morning, and miraculously, she eventually managed to brake the car and pull over to safety. The incident was so traumatizing that she's hated driving ever since.
- Ship Tease: With Chuggaaconroy. To the point that Chugga has said he didn't compliment her for "reasons", as well as Chugga outright calling her adorable.
- Tear Jerker: Chibi Masae's Captain's Log at the end of Pikmin Episode 18:
Wh-what have I seen today...? So many minions...All dead. So many loyal soldiers of my army, gone. In one fell swoop of that creature's saggy butt-stomp. What is this feeling? Is...Is it fear? Or is it...guilt?I...I didn't want my army to die like that, but it was my fault. I couldn't call them back in time. I-I felt so...alone...so powerless...in the presence of a hostile giant.I...I will avenge you all.I'm so sorry...
- Her guest commentator (YouTube singer Adriasaurus) actually breaks down crying during her Undertale No Mercy stream. Several times.
- You can tell she’s not in a good place during her attempts at clearing “Mummy Me Maze Forever” during her Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker playthrough. She sounds downright broken at points and had to take a break from it several times after attempting it for hours on end. You can just hear the barely restrained rage in her voice at some points. Even with really frustrating things in other games she tends to remain somewhat cheerful and energetic, but the combination of how long she’s been playing it, how long every individual attempt takes, replaying the same sections over and over and the fact that she admitted she wasn’t having fun with the level anymore seems to have just... worn her down. Mummy Me Maze Forever is specifically designed to be an endurance-based challenge, so it’s kind of expected but it’s still hard not to feel for the poor girl.