- Accidental Innuendo: Her exchanges with Chuggaaconroy in part 38 of Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D).
Masae: (Giggling) I love how tiny you are! Look at how tiny you are!
Chugga: Uh... Well... I'm... I have a few attributes, I'm the only way you can play through solo, and-oh, the giant glowing balls of awesomeness!
Masae: (laughs) Nice title.Masae: Oh! Okay, so we blow each other along..."
Chugga: (immediately cracks up)
Masae: SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. No one listen to me.
Masae: I have bombs coming out of the wazoo right now. You know my wazoo? There's lots of bombs coming out of it. *beat* I don't know what a wazoo is, but we will run with it. We will run with it. We will work with wazoos.
- In part 29 of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest:
- From part 3 of her Kirby Mass Attack Let's Play: "You know what's better than two balls? Many balls!" She's playing pinball.
- Archive Panic: Her Tales of Vesperia Let's Play is 173 videos long, and it was made after Youtube removed the 10 minute time limit, so most of the individual videos are up to 30 minutes each. All in all it amounts to over 50 hours. That's probably the reason why there aren't many tropes pertaining to it on these pages.
- Broken Base: Masae's treatment of Yellow Pikmin during her Pikmin 1 blind run. Some fans think she should raise more and be more careful with the ones she has, while others defend her by pointing out how useless they are compared to later entries in the franchise.
- Ear Worm: The Hyrule Field Theme Chibi Derp Song.
- Moe: Imagine Chuggaaconroy as a girl, but even more adorable.
- Yet strangely more manly.
- Most Wonderful Sound: She has an amazing singing voice, as heard at the end of the blue coin videos and this Conbravo announcement.
- Never Live It Down: During a Twitch stream for Stardew Valley, Masae accidentally lets out a Freudian Slip as she calls Nightbot "Nightbuttplug". This was made into a Nightbot command for her chat.
- Ship Tease: With Chuggaaconroy. To the point that Chugga has said he didn't compliment her for "reasons", as well as Chugga outright calling her adorable.
- Tear Jerker: Chibi Masae's Captain's Log at the end of Pikmin Episode 18:
Wh-what have I seen today...? So many minions...All dead. So many loyal soldiers of my army, gone. In one fell swoop of that creature's saggy butt-stomp. What is this feeling? Is...Is it fear? Or is it...guilt?I...I didn't want my army to die like that, but it was my fault. I couldn't call them back in time. I-I felt so...alone...so powerless...in the presence of a hostile giant.I...I will avenge you all.I'm so sorry...
- Her guest commentator actually breaks down crying during her Undertale No Mercy stream. Several times.
- The Scrappy: Karol is this to Masae.