YMMV: Liberal Crime Squad
- Crosses the Line Twice: LCS attempts to satirize terrorism, to the point of inserting humorous elements into the torture-and-brainwash minigame.
- Demonic Spiders: Any firearm wielding (and likely armored) Conservative can, if the RNG is particularly unkind, instantly kill one of your Liberals. Possibly worse are the Arch-Conservatives, who attack psychologically rather than physically. Their psych attacks are not only very difficult to resist, but can take hundreds of juice away from a liberal and leave them unable to attack should one succeed. If your Liberal hits below -50 Juice due to this? They become a Conservative themselves. Generally, your only option against them is to run. Finally, the Conservative Crime Squad will never let up their attack efforts once they discover your safehouses, continuing monthly sieges until either the LCS or CCS is destroyed.
- Guard dogs. Their ability to notice stealthy characters is above anything else's (with 10 stealth skill, you have a just above 9% chance not to be noticed if you're alone), which makes a stealth run that much more harder than necessary. And of course, you'll find them at high-security areas, so you'll have agents or tanks after you depending on your location.
- Game Breaker: If one is hauling a liberal, they can threaten them as a hostage. This would be glaring enough, but cops— who usually take the hostage away in exchange for (temporary) freedom— will also go in for this, but with your "hostage" remaining with you. You can use this to get out of nearly any high-security area without trouble.
- Reporters and similar news agents were this as sleepers in old builds of the game; getting a few news-oriented sleepers was almost an Instant-Win Condition. They've been severely nerfed in more recent builds.
- Nausea Fuel and Nightmare Fuel: The combat descriptions go for this with gusto.