YMMV: Fun and Fancy Free
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Okay, picture this: Bongo, a bear who escaped from the circus to live free in the wild. Fast-foward many years later...
- Mickey, Donald, and Goofy working together to defeat the Giant gets funnier after you find out about Attack on Titan. Yes, Mickey really does have a record of taking down Titans.
- Two talking puppets and a human watching and commenting a movie.
- Nightmare Fuel: Donald Duck's hunger-induced nervous breakdown in Mickey and the Beanstalk.
- So Okay, It's Average: Aside from "Mickey and The Beanstalk", none of the cartoons or scenes stand out too much
- Tear Jerker: In universe. Willie the Giant's apparent death, or at least for the soft-hearted dummy Mortimer Snerd.
- The circumstances that led to Donald's breakdown, being reduced to having paper thin slices of bread with a single sliced bean, it's understandable why he just snapped.
- Values Dissonance: Edgar Bergen is throwing a small birthday party for a young Luana Patten. A modern viewer would probably find something quite odd about this little arrangement. May potentially be explainable by how he is a friend of her family and is watching her while her parents are out.