Tropers Online: 2,880
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music: The whole soundtrack. But the best is probably Adventure. Listen to it yourself.
- I Am Not Shazam: Lots of players habitually call Gomez "Fez".
- Moe: Gomez. Heroic Mime though he may be, his design and Idle Animations make him downright adorable.
- Overshadowed By Controversy: The author is... a controversial figure, to put it mildly. A good chunk of those who follow the Indie game scene hate his guts over unrelated matters, and the game is usually relegated to "crossfire victim".
- That One Puzzle: Many, usually overlapping with Guide Dang It. The clock puzzle, the observatory puzzle, decoding the alphabet cipher, decoding the number cipher, and all of the heart piece puzzles count.