YMMV: Dance Masters
- Americans Hate Tingle: The game is not very popular in North America due to having to go up against the likes of Dance Central and Just Dance. The lack of the arcade version that Japanese arcades tend to have doesn't help.
- Ear Worm: There is bound to be a favorite.
- Mind Screw: One of the songs on the arcade version is the infamous Pon Pon Pon. Thankfully, they exorcised the music video, but god help those who're curious enough to look up the PV on Youtube...
- However, the game is straight up mind screw to those who have not heard of the Kinect, let alone know how to use one.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: "FLOWER" doesn't sound like something you would put in a game with a heavy emphasis on dance routines, but it was put in anyway because of Konami's habit of crossing it over into every active BEMANI game.
- Polished Port: DanceEvolution Arcade, if only for its continous addition of new songs.