YMMV: Clement J 642
- Berserk Button: The "Dark Age of Sonic" in general is this for him, given how much he loves the franchise.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: All of the Boss Rush segments in each Mega Man (Classic) game. Rather than simply recycle through them all again, he instead turns them into a different Montage of him trouncing every single boss while a Crowning Music of Awesome plays in the background.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: BJ and Norm come to mind.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During his playthrough of Mega Man 5, he says that Sonic and Mega Man should do a crossover. That was back in 2009. Come 2013...
- Magnum Opus: Clement Reviews Sonic 06 is a three-and-a-half hour long, multi-part review of positively epic proportions where he gathers all the hatred for the game he has alluded to before countless times and picks it apart to the smallest detail.
- Memetic Mutation: "IT'S A VIDEO GAME!" Which everyone started saying recently, whenever someone questions the logic (or lack of) in any given video game.
- Sequel Displacement: Kind of.
- Before doing the Sonic games, he was known for doing let's plays of the Mega Man games. Before then he was doing 5 second summaries of video games and LPs of licensed games (Cool World, Home Alone, Beauty and the Beast, etc.). Though whenever he does play a non-Sonic game it typically falls under this category (Quackshot, The X-Files, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: Might be overstating it a bit, but Clement's generally relaxed and casual style, upbeat disposition, and demonstrating his skills while remaining humble about it makes for easy relax material after a long day.