- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Even in a movie this ridiculous, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln karate-chopping John Wilkes Booth's derringer from Richard Nixon's hand was a little bit weird.
- Fountain of Memes: Black Dynamite, full stop.
"Haha! I threw that shit before I walked in the the room!"
- Memetic Mutation: "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!"
- Dyno-mite, Dyno-mite!
- Vindicated by Cable: The movie was a flop in theaters but got a lot of notice through DVD and the Starz network and had an animated adaptation on [adult swim].
- Harsher in Hindsight: "Sweet Bill's Badass Singalong Song (or Bill Cosby Ain't Himself)" premiered shortly before Bill Cosby's date rape accusations started up again.
- Memetic Mutation: The ninja's hilarious metaphorgotten speech seems to be heading this way.
Head Ninja In Charge: Ninjas do wrong to each other sometimes, and in that way, the force of the earth comes around the moon, and at that presence, the dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you like "I can't cut this grass; there's no sun coming through." So in order to enable each other, the two fruits have to look each other in the eye, understand we can only be ripe as the ripe is wrong. You know what I mean?