YMMV: Aria the Scarlet Ammo
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When Reki pulls her Big Damn Heroes moment in Episode 3 by saving the students on the bus by shooting a bullet through the guard rails on the bridge, while the bus was moving, into the small bomb strapped to the bottom of the bus while in a blackhawk flying feet above the water.
- Also, in Episode 1, Hysteria!Kinji shoots 6 bullets into 6 different uzi barrels, detonating them.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The opening "Scarlet Ballet" by May'n.
- The theme music (named "Hysteria Mode") when Kinji activates his HSS in Episode 1.
- The battle music, track 20
- Jerkass Woobie: Arguably Aria.
- Narm: The gurgling, growling, laughing noises that Vampire!Werewolf!Vlad makes in the final episode of the anime.
- Never Live It Down: The fact that Aria is voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Carl Orff's legendary "O Fortuna" movement from his cantata "Carmina Burana" in episode 6, after Kinji opens a drawer brought in by Shirayuki when she moved in with Kinji and Aria.
Kinji: Shirayuki brought these drawers here. There won't be any hazardous objects lying—
[Kinji opens a drawer and gasps in shock as he discovers Shirayuki's massive collection of black and white underwear before immediately closing it]
Kinji: There are... and they're hazardous to me.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: By Volume 4 we get introduced to a girl named Kana who is actually Kinji's long dead brother, who cross dresses so he can activate Hysteria Mode at will.