- Covered Up: Wolves of the Sea is a cover of a song by Pirates of the Sea.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Their cover of 'You Are A Pirate!' from LazyTown
- Their Pirate Metal version of "Flower Of Scotland.
- All of Death Throes of the Terrorsquid, but particularly the spectacular Black Metal bridge about four minutes in (a Fan Nickname for it is "Dimmustorm").
- Ear Worm: The violin/Accordion section of Keelhauled.
- Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate!
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: A complaint about the band is that they lack variety in sounds and themes.
- Narm Charm: Yes, they dress up as pirates on-stage. The singer has an extremely cheesy pirate voice. It's awesome. Their songs range from pirate-themed ballads to epically silly songs with lyrics like:
Hey! Hey! I want more wenches!Hey! Hey! More wenches and mead!
- Signature Song: "Captain Morgan's Revenge," "Keelhauled," "Wenches and Mead."