- Out of the bowels of hell he sailed / Wielding a tankard of freshly-brewed ale!
- Do what you want cos a Pirate is free! You are a Pirate!
- 'You put your faith in Odin and Thor/we put ours in cannons and whores'
- The finale of "Death Throes of the Terrorsquid".
"Thunderous volleys from our thirty-two pounder gun strike the beast, as our vessel moves in for the killing blow. From the bow of the ship the great harpoon is fired, impaling through the monster's cursed eyes. With a final scream of terror, Leviathan rears up in defeat, and is vanquished for all eternity!"
Deathsworn, oathbound- on a quest for vengeful slaughterWe sail to the Halls of Doom, with the Black Flag raised in the skyDeathsworn, oathbound- no God shall be our MasterWe sail to the Halls of Doom, WITH THE BLACK FLAG RAISED IN THE SKY!
- Similarly, the chorus-
- 1741 - The Battle of Cartagenea is a display of how awesome their Horrible History Metal can be.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.