YMMV: Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Audience-Alienating Premise: The Protagonist is an officer of this world's equivalent of the Imperial Japanese Navy and so is the Big Bad. The antagonists are pretty much said world's equivalent of Those Wacky Nazis. It's really not needed to explain how... awkward these details can be for some gamers.
- Broken Base: En-Eins Perfektewelt has been getting a bit of flack for changes in the gameplay, artstyle, etc. Basically turning something that was considered unique amongst Doujin Fighters into the same game everyone has played.
- Crack Ship - Crossover Ship: Thanks to the crack-y magic of Mugen, some Pixiv artists seem to have developed the idea of shipping Akatsuki with Byakuren Hijiri, Adler with Whip, Elektrosoldat with Juni, or Anonym with Dan Smith. Some of these ships even have their own pixiv tags!
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Blitzkampf features what's probably one of the most humiliating ways to lose ever in fighting games... Losing a round or even a whole match because one's character is under the effects of Sai's "Jump Hazard" curse, which makes a fish fall on the stage every time the affected character jumps...
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Say what you will about the game, but the intro song War Start and its remix version as Akatsuki's theme for Under Night In-Birth are really damn snazzy. (Those Wacky Nazis-like imaginery and spoilers under the link)
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A certain episode of The Simpsons has a Liu Kang Captain Ersatz fighting a huge tank...
- Most Annoying Sound: For the love of all the Gods, Perfecti and Marilyn, just SHUT UP!
- Narm: Murakumo's Twinkle Toes Samurai run comes off as damn hilarious.
- That One Level: Some of the SUGUROKU fights can be incredibly annoying to clear up, with the one featuring Sai, Wei and Marilyn at the same time as arguably one of the worse.