Masashi Ozawa (b. 1947) is a retired Japanese Professional Wrestler who competed in the 1970s and 1980s as Killer Khan. He debuted in 1973, starting his career in New Japan Pro Wrestling under his own name. He took on the Khan gimmick in 1979, based on a suggestion by Karl Gotch. He competed for a variety of territories, as well as for WWE and All Japan Pro Wrestling. He retired in 1987. He is a former NWA United States (Florida) Tag Team Champion with Pak Song, a former Stampede North American Heavyweight Champion, a former World Class Television Champion, a former Mid-South Louisiana Heavyweight Champion and a former Mid-South Mississippi Heavyweight Champion. In 1981, both Pro Wrestling Illustrated and The Wrestling Observer Newsletter named his feud with André the Giant "Feud of the Year," and PWI also named his May 2nd match with Andre "Match of the Year."As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki, and you can find information about his acting career at IMDB.
- Alliterative Name/Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Arch-Enemy: Andre
- Badass Mustache
- Bald of Evil: He had a patch of hair on the back of his head but otherwise was this.
- Beard of Evil
- Finishing Move: Top-rope kneedrop, Cobra Clutch
- Frankenstein's Monster: He was managed by Mr. Fuji during his final WWE run, in 1987. During his Squash of Rick Hunter on the May 16 (taped April 23), 1987, WWF Superstars, there was an inset promo from his stablemates Don Muraco and "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr., in which Muraco said, "The evil genius of Mr. Fuji has reincarnated the monster of Frankenstein himself."
- Gimmick Matches: He had a series of "Mongolian Stretcher Matches" against Andre, all of which he lost.
- Heel: Almost always.
- Improbable Weapon User: Spit blinding green mist.
- Lightning Bruiser: He was usually 300+ lbs., and his agility was usually acknowledged.
- Nice Hat
- Power Stable:
- (in Mid-South and WCCW): Devastation Inc.
- (in New Japan): New Wolves, led by Riki Choshu
- (in New Japan and All Japan): Ishin Gundan