Western Animation: Will And Dewitt
Will and Dewitt is a Canadian Flash animated cartoon that aired on Kids' WB! and CW 4Kids between 2007 and 2009. Will is a 6-year-old boy who wants to try everything, and his best friend, Dewitt the frog, is always willing to assist him with his goals.The show only produced one season, but aired in the United States for three years.
- Ambiguously Gay: Will.
- Asshole Victim: Will.
- Bears Are Bad News: When Will had a hard time looking for a true story, Kate showed him her bruise that resembled a bear.
- Big Bad: Fred
- Big Eater: Will's parents.
- Black Comedy Rape: Will's bed is still warm.
- Butt Monkey: Will.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Dewitt
- Cute Is Evil: Kate.
- The Danza: Dewitt.
- Deranged Animation:
- The Ditz: Kate.
- Dogs Are Dumb: Bonkers the dog
- The Dragon: Kate and Sandra
- Fantasy Helmet Enforcement: Both Will and Dewitt always wear helmets when bike-riding.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: One episode shows Will's bed talking to him about being warm.Will's bed: I'm still warm.
- Gonk: Kate.
- Idea Bulb: In the story "You Bet," the frog Dewitt gets an idea, but an Idea Bulb appears over Will's head. Dewitt gripes, "Hey, I'm the one who got an idea," swipes the bulb and places it over his head. He then notes "Hey, we're trying to save energy" and the standard-style bulb changes into a CFL.
- Idiot Hero: Will.
- Jerk Ass: Fred, Kate and Sandra.
- The Merch: Although they hardly promote it at all, Dewitt is the frog that appears on the packaging of Kandoo kid's personal care products, which include soap and wipes.
- Nightmare Face: Kate.
- Only Sane Man: The Turtle.
- Screwed by the Network: CW 4Kids.
- Suck E. Cheese's: In the trading episode.
- Title Theme Tune: The show's theme tune is packed to bursting with puns based on the names of the two main characters. "You've got the skill, just find the Will and Dewitt!"
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Everyone in Will's family, including Dewitt, can whistle.