"The more you learn, the more you earn!"Secret Millionaires Club is an American television series that aired on The Hub, and more recently Qubo. It has 26 webisodes online. It was produced by Genius Brands International.The show is about a multi-ethnic group of clever children who receive mentoring from Real Life multi-millionaire Warren Buffet. He teaches the children lessons about the business world and about money management.
— Warren Buffet
This show provides examples of:
- Amoral Agent: The Club helps a music star whose opening act is being taken advantage of by his greedy manager.
- An Aesop: While the lessons are geared towards business, certain ones, like "Use what didn't work to figure out what will.", "If you don't have a handle on your priorities, you might burn out and not do anything well." and "Make sure you have all the facts before you get too deep into a project.", can be applied in other areas of life.
- The Bet: Lisa and Radley bet a plate of home-made cookies to whomever can sell more banners. When they tie, they decide whoever can sell a banner to Shaquille O'Neal wins. Neither does—Jones beat them both too it.
- Big "NO!": Shaquille O'Neal gives one when he finds out Elena had his imaginary self shooting free-throws.
- Celebrity Toons: Starring Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
- The Fashionista: Lisa.
- Fiery Redhead: Jones.
- Five-Man Band:
- Ink-Suit Actor: In the webisodes and the early episodes, Warren Buffett played himself.
- Others who have played themselves are Jay-Z, Shaquile O'neal, and Nick Cannon.
- King Arthur: "A Midwestern Yankee In King Arthur's Court" is a three-part episode that has the Club sent back to the days of Camelot by Merlin to help a young King Arthur in debt save the kingdom by learning the Six Golden Rules and keep Morgan Le Fay from winning Camelot in an auction.
- Poor Communication Kills: In one of the episodes after the kids have started consulting outside of their town, they get called in by a guy running a chocolate business. Unfortunately they aren't told certain information which nearly causes their hard work to unravel.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Steve Staley and Stephanie Sheh are at it again.
- Shown Their Work: It's business lessons with Warren Buffett in a way kids can understand.
- Shout-Out: The auction house in "A Midwestern Yankee In King Arthur's Court" is at ''Ye Bay.''
- Spanner in the Works:
- The blonde skateboarder in "Neither a Borrower nor a Lender be, Dude" ends up defeating Jones in the competition he needed to borrow the entry fee from Lisa for (with only first place getting the prize money). Jones must then spend the rest of the episode to make it up to Lisa before her own deadline (with which she needed the money for) comes up.
- The Club themselves to Morgan Le Fay in "A Midwestern Yankee In King Arthur's Court," making it much harder for her plans to win Camelot to succeed.
- We Help the Helpless
- Wrong Assumption: Elena struggles with getting a pig she's raising to eat and assumes for most of the episode it's the food that's the problem only to discover that it was just that the pig didn't like eating off of the counter or floor and instead wanted her food on a plate.