My Big, Big Friend (Portuguese: Meu Amigãozão) is a Brazilian-Canadian animated children's series created by Canadian and Brazilian Claudia and Andres Lieban Koogan Breitman, co-produced by Brazilian studio 2D Lab and the Canadian company Breakthrough Animation. Had its first showing on August 9, 2010 on Discovery Kids Latin America and May 9, 2011 premiered on TV Brazil. It premiered in Canada on Treehouse TV on August 20, 2011. It is available for streaming on Netflix.The show centers around the friendships of three children, Yuri, Lili and Matt, each of whom has a "Big Big Friend" who is invisible to adults and other children but seen by all three friends.Not to be confused with the show My Giant Friend. Has nothing to do with the trope Big Bad Friend.
- Adorkable: Bongo is a dorky and hyperactive green kangaroo.
- The kids can also fall into this trope as well.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: A blue elephant, a pink giraffe, and a green kangaroo. Justified since they are children's imaginary friends and they created them with those colors.
- An Aesop: Each episode ends with one.
- Animal Gender-Bender: Despite Bongo being a male kangaroo, he has a pouch. Justified due to Matt's age, he doesn't know the difference between male and female kangaroos and believes all of them have pouches.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Lili, sometimes.
- Gentle Giant: Golias is the biggest and also has a big heart.
- Honorable Elephant: Golias is a big blue elephant who is friendly to everyone.
- Meganekko: Lili, and (oddly for a pink giraffe) Nessa.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Lili's Masculine Girl to Yuri's Feminine Boy.
- Not-So-Imaginary Friend: An odd example. The three children can all interact and talk with their big, big friends but other children and adults can't see them.
- Never Trust a Title: In "Holding It In" a lot of viewers assumed it had something to do with urine. Turns out the episode revolves around Yuri trying not to cry.
- Potty Emergency: Golias has one in "Diggin A Hole" whilst stuck in a pit.
- Sugar Bowl: The show is very lighthearted and sweet.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Nessa is a pink giraffe with eyelashes and bows on her ossicones.
- X Meets Y: Rugrats meets Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.