Western Animation: DC Showcase: Jonah Hex
This short contains examples of:
- Badass: Jonah himself, not suprisingly.
- Beware the Nice Ones: That nervous bartender pulls out a shotgun.
- Bounty Hunter: Jonah Hex, as always.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Lorraine seems to take every opportunity to use her sweet side just to try to kill Jonah. In one instance, she even literally tries to stab him in the back.
- Combat Pragmatist: Jonah, naturally.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jonah.
- Famed In-Story: Jonah is recognized as he rides into town.
- Fanservice: Hookers abound.
- The Gunfighter Wannabe: The kid who recognizes Jonah tries to brag of his feats, but Jonah just says "Who gives a damn?" This ticks the kid off, who tries to draw his gun but swiftly gets knocked out.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: The bar girl.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: They don't interact but the Saloon Girl and Madame Lorraine. They are also Color-Coded for Your Convenience with the blonde Saloon Girl wearing light blue and the brunette Lorraine wearing red and black.
- Nice Hat: As always, Jonah Hex sports his trademark cowboy hat
- Ready for Lovemaking: Madam Lorraine adopts this pose while attempting to seduce Jonah (so she can kill him).
- Suicidal Overconfidence: Trying to kill your enemy at every opportunity? Not entirely smart, but understandable. Trying to kill him while in a small enclosed space that he could easily leave you in if he so chose? Not so much.
- The Vamp: Madame Lorraine.
- Would Hit a Girl: Jonah with Madame Lorraine. Considering she's a murderer who uses her feminine wiles to her advantage (i.e. distract men so she can kill them), this is understandable.Madame Lorraine: You wouldn't hit a lady?
Jonah Hex: You ain't no lady. *SMACK!*
Madame Lorraine: You hit me!
Jonah Hex: Hard as I could.