Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! is the eleventh Scooby-Doo Direct-to-Video film produced by Warner Bros. Animation and the final Scooby-Doo project involving Joseph Barbera before his death.The gang tries taking a vacation to Paris, but Scooby and Shaggy accidentally get on the wrong plane. Still thinking they’re going to Paris, Alphonse LaFleur, a famous French hunter and trapper, plans on capturing the Abominable Snowman, and using Shaggy and Scooby as bait. After locking them up with his equipment, LaFleur drops Shaggy and Scooby off the plane. Realizing they're not going to Paris, Shaggy briefly manages a phone call to Fred before his phone dies.Fred manages to pinpoint their location with his new phone's GPS, and they head off to the Himalayas. Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby land near a small village where they find two men, Professor Jeffries and Pembra. Scooby and Shaggy learn that the only way to call their friends is from a weather station at the top of the mountain, and Jeffries and Pembra agree to accompany them on their mission. And so, they set out to climb the mountain with an Abominable Snowman on the loose.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: The Abominable Snowman.
- Big Brother Bully: Pemba may have been this to his younger sister, Minga, when they were kids, because Minga mentions that when she and Pemba were little, Pemba use to try and frighten his sister with stories of the Abominable Snowman/Yeti.
- Big Brother Instinct: While Pemba may be kind of a jerk to Minga, he really does do everything to protect his sister and make sure she's safe from the monster. And before it's revealed that Minga was the Yeti, and she had seemingly disappear, Pemba seemed really scared for her safety and went to go look for her.
- Big Eater: Scooby and Shaggy—duh!
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: The Abominable Snowman.
- Continuity Nod: Del Chillman from Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster returns, having given up on Nessie and moved to the Himalayas where he became the mountain's DJ much to Shaggy and Scooby's happy surprise.
- Covers Always Lie: Velma, Daphne, and Freddy never snowboard once in the entire movie.
- Here We Go Again: At the end of the movie, everyone besides Fred is at the same cafe in Paris when they get a phone call. Fred has somehow ended up in the Amazon. The gang runs off to save him while yelling something along these lines.
- Real After All: Played with in a scene
- The Shangri-La: Shaggy and Scooby end up here after escaping from the Abominable Snowman.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: What Del and Minga became in the end. OK, maybe Del isn't exactly ugly, but Minga's definitely much better looking than he is.