is a semi-weekly, slice of life webcomic. It features a guy named Fred, his girlfriend Maureen, and a bunch of other characters living in southern New Jersey
The comic can be found here
Inhuman Relations provides examples of:
- The Alleged Car: Fred's clunker of a stationwagon leaves a trail of smoke wherever it goes. That is, when it's not stalled on the side of the road.
- Funny Foreigner: Maureen's Lebanese mother has a somewhat contentious relationship with the English language.
- Joisey: The comic is set in South Jersey, somewhere between Atlantic City and the Pine Barrens.
- The Movie Buff: Maureen is this, at least when incredibly bad movies are concerned.
- Nervous Wreck: Maureen's friend Tirzah does not handle adversity well. Or most anything else, for that matter.
- The Bartender: Fred's bartender pal Slavko is always ready to dispense wisdom to his patrons. And someday, he just might have some wisdom to dispense.