Druids Webcomic Cover, Kinar and SeridDruids
is a furry erotic webcomic created by Amocin. New fully colored pages are uploaded every Friday. There are pages that contains graphic sexual images and is intended for mature audiences and is not safe for work.
Druids is based on the Warcraft setting and lore. It explores the unusual and erotic relationship of two druids from the opposite sides of a War. The story focuses mainly on the relationship between Kinar, a Worgen and Serid, a Tauren. The comic starts with Kinar and Serid at the dawn of their relationship. As the story has progressed, it is currently focusing on Kinar's troubled past.
Druids includes examples of:
- Anatomically Impossible Sex: To be expected but the sudden dragon rape takes the cake.
- Badass Adorable: Do not threaten or hurt the people Kinar cares about, end of story. She may be sweet and shy, but you get her worked up, and the she-wolf in her really comes out.
- Amo counts as well. She may be a gossip-obsessed, fun-loving genki girl, but she's still a Death Knight.
- Berserk Button: As stated in the Badass Adorable example above, threatening or harming someone Kinar cares about definitely counts.
- Also, do not insult Amo in front of Shaidan. Drogan found that out the hard way when he called her a "whore."
- Beware the Nice Ones: Kinar, primarily, though Amo also counts.
- Blood Knight: If there's one thing Amo loves more than gossip and her husband, its a good scrap.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: Amo doesn't seem that worried about the fact that a pack of evil worgen Death Knights have chained her up, even though her expression is a mix-up "not this again," and "come on, really?"
Amo: Shai, if this ends poorly for me, I want you to know... I ate your sandwich.
- Cool Big Sis: Amo definitely counts as one, always ending an ear to people's problems, keeping Kinar and Serid's secret, teasing her comrades, sticking up for them when the need arises, and generally being a fun person to be around.
- Cool Horse: Amo rides a Deathcharger.
- Death Seeker: Amo, to an extent. Because she's a Death Knight, she is going to outlive her husband, Shai, and because she can't bear the thought of being without him, she's actively seeking a cure for her undead curse so that they can grow old and die together.
- Or given that the problem is that she's already dead you could say she's a sort of self-Resurrection Seeker.
- Dragon Rider: Kinar's mount is a netherwing drake named Anders.
- Fanservice: The comic has sex scenes that, for the most part, actually add to the plot instead of detracting from it. The author/artist also makes one X-rated picture a month featuring characters from the comic having sex in non-canon fashion, which she then sends to people who donate to the comic.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Amo's aforementioned Deathcharger is named "Snowflake."
- Fluffy Tamer: Kinar. She volunteers at the stables in Stormwind City regularly, and she's really good with animals, if her calming of Drogan's wooly-rhino and ownership of Anders (a netherwing drake) is anything to go off of.
- Furry Fandom: This comic contains only Furry based characters from the Warcraft setting, including Worgen (Wolf-like) and Taurens (Bovine-like).
- The author has made it clear that other types of characters may be included (which they have, among them a Night Elf and a Gnome), but has no plans on including Pandaren, in part because the story takes place before the Pandaren ever made an appearance in World of Warcraft lore.
- Good Cannot Comprehend Evil: While not evil per-say, the very nature of Death Knights (that being of the undead), is something repulsive to Paladins/Sunwalkers and those of the Red Dragonflight like Drogan, who represent light, life, and holiness.
- Drogan does make an exception for Death Knights who try to be good people which is part of the reason he starts getting along with Amo and even has sex with her.
- Incredibly Lame Pun / Not Hyperbole: "We can't carry around dead weight."
- Interspecies Romance: Kinar and Serid (Worgen/Tauren), Amo and Shaidan (Worgen Death Knight/Worgen), and Kaitrin/Ashiana (Tauren/Night Elf).
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Whenever Kinar comes back from going into her instinct-fueled state, she has no memory of what she's done.
- Mayfly-December Romance: Amo and her husband, Shaidan. As a Death Knight, she can essentially live forever, but Shaidan will eventually die of old age and leave her all alone. Hence her Sad Clown personality and her impulsive actions whenever she even thinks there's a possibility of a cure.
- Sad Clown: Unlike most Death Knights, Amo tends to generally be cheerful and upbeat most of the time, cracking jokes, reveling in juicy bits of gossip over a pint or two, and overall being a really lovable person. Still, like most Death Knights, she hates her undead nature, and actively seeks a way to cure herself of it so that she can eventually die with her husband Shaidan. While this had led her to do some... "Impulsive" and stupid things to obtain a cure like having sex with Drogan, thinking that his power as a member of the Red Dragonflight would restore her mortality, she generally means well and does so because she wants to be happy with her beloved.
Amo: I have all the time in the world to search for a cure. You don't.
- Scaled Up: As a member of the Red Dragonflight in humanoid/tauren form, Drogan can do this should the situation call for it.
- Secret Keeper: Kaitrin, Ashiana, Shaidan, Amo, are all this to Kinar and Serid.
- Security Cling: When the undead dragon skull Amo called "dibbs" on turns out to not be as "dead" as she initially thought, she immediately "Scooby-Doo's" herself into Drogan's arms screaming, "KILL IT!"
- Superpowered Evil Side: Whenever Kinar loses control, her the bestial side of her psyche that stems from the worgen curse rears its head and takes over. When she's properly calmed down, she has no memory of what happened afterwards.
- World of Badass: Par for the course, this is the World of Warcraft we're talking about, after all.
- World of Warcraft: The comic is set in the World of Warcraft setting and contains elements of lore and locations.