"Hey Internet. Let's get drunk!"My Drunk Kitchen is a Web Original Cooking Show on YouTube, created in 2011 by aspiring comedienne Hannah "Harto" Hart shortly after moving to New York from San Francisco. Every episode consists of Hannah attempting to cook something while getting drunk. Hijinks Ensue.
— Hannah, Episode 3: "Omlette You Finish"
My Drunk Tropes:
- Adorkable: Everything about Hannah. Hence the constant stream of marriage requests.
- Ambiguously Jewish: Hinted at in her attempt at making latkes.
- All but confirmed in her short segment with ElloSteph.
- Buffy Speak: Basically all of Hannah's dialogue
- Cosplay: As Mario in the Video Game-themed Episode 5, "Smashed Brothers". While making meatballs.
- Canada, Eh?: Episode 10 features her making poutine in Canada.
- Catch Phrase: Has spawned many, most of which now are on t-shirts.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's one even when she's sober.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The show's title.
- Fanservice: And within eleven seconds, her fans were speechless with joy.
- Gratuitous Japanese: She recites a limerick in Japanese in a Q&A video.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Naturally, in the Tacos episode.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Hannah
- I Am the Noun:
- Improv: Aside from a general idea of what to cook, pretty much all of her videos are done off the cuff. Really, the whole series could fall under the category of Harto Does Something Funny.
- Incoming Ham: "Hello, Harto!" Episode 1."CARROT ONE-SAAAAAAAY!"
- Jump Cut: Used frequently, to spice up the stationary camera angles and highlight Hannah's increasing drunkenness.
- Just for Pun: Several episode titles, such as "Omlette You Finish" and "Smashed Brothers". The former's description is "It's eggstremely easy to make yolks about this food group."
- Lady Drunk: Hannah, naturally.
- Le Parkour: Hannah attempts "kitchen parkor" in Episode 8 while trying to make ice cream."Parkour to you!"
- Metaphorgotten: Commonly."Relationships are a lot like cooking, y'know? You've had a lot of bad experiences. And you have a lot of times that you've fucked up. Um...but for some reason, you started a web series about cooking. I don't get you, man."
- Neologism: Jar-garitas.
- Shout-Out: One episode has her and Chris Hardwick prepare fish fingers and custard.
- That Came Out Wrong: Mamrie's attempt to compliment the herbs in the "No Quitter Fritters" is "#datdilldoe", which backfires immediately.
- The Cast Showoff: Hannah can sing quite well, as demonstrated at the end of Episode 7 and throughout her collaborations with Andrew of Songs To Wear Pants To.
- True Companions: With Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart (unrelated). Together, they are The Holy Trinity.
- Upper-Class Twit: Hannah's impression of people who make things from scratch."Frederick!"