"NEW VIEWSER ALERT NEW VIEWESER ALERT NEW VIEWSER ALERT- for all of you who don't know when a new viewser comments on my videos I haze the crap out of them to welcome them to the Daily Grace family how do I know if it's a new viewser I dunno I just guess!"Daily Grace is a long-running Web Original comedy vlog hosted by comedienne Grace Helbig. The show includes a variety of topics, including skits, advice, impressions, reactions to viral videos, clear instructions on how to create a viral video, re-enactments of reality TV, and much, much more. It runs five days a week, often with fellow YouTuber comediennes Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart (no relation), Mitchell Davis, and Michelle Vargas (less frequently now that she moved to Los Angeles). Her mother, and her younger brother Tim often make guest appearances. The show began on MyDamnChannel, but eventually migrated primarily to YouTube, where it found a loyal fanbase.The "DailyGrace" channel racked up over 2.4 million subscribers before Grace's contract expired at the end of 2013. She continues daily vlogs on her own YouTube channel — It'sGrace — here.Oh, and in late Season two and Season 3 of The Most Popular Girls in School, Jeannie Halverstad's and Pamela Darabond's voices might sound a little familiar. Related to that, watch Dr. Havoc's Diary, and listen to Ally Havoc's voice.
— Grace Helbig, Tuesdays on Daily Grace
It's examples here on DailyGrace and you know what that means!:
- Adorkable Grace, in spades. Often mentioned by her friends, especially when she gets flustered.
- Alter Ego Acting:
- Annoying Laugh: See above.
- American Accents: Does a superb New Jersey accent, given she hails from Joisey.
- Buffy Speak Often is reduced to this, as according to her videos are shot all in one take (though she does edit them).
- Catch Phrase: For much of the show's run, she always opened the show with "What's up Fuckers." She retired it, however, much to the fans comically outsized dismay. Also see her daily theme tunes below.
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb
- Cosmetic Catastrophe Many of her cosmetic how-to episodes become this, particularly one in which she demonstrates the application of "Chola" make up.
- Cuckoolander Commentator
- Dissimile: A common part of Grace's speech patterns.
- Deadpan Snarker
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune:
- One for each day (except Monday). Usually begins with "It's _____ here on Daily Grace and you know what that means!" followed by her prerecorded song for the day (accompanied by Couch Gag visuals):Tuesday: Look at her go! She's commenting on comments! Commenting, commenting, COMMENTING! *ding*
Wednesday: Look at her go- reviewing, reviewing, reviewing, something, for YOUUU *ding*
Thursday: Daily Grace, is gonna teach you, how to, do, something! *ding*
Friday: "Sexy Friday, Sexy Friday, Sexy Friday, SEXY FRIIDAY!!"
- Played with during the first week of her return in 2014:It's Tuesday here on It'sGrace and you don't know what that means, do you?
- One for each day (except Monday). Usually begins with "It's _____ here on Daily Grace and you know what that means!" followed by her prerecorded song for the day (accompanied by Couch Gag visuals):
- Faux to Guide: What a large chunk of Thursdays devolve into, to hilarious effect.
- Fractured Fairy Tale: She was one of the narrators of Fairy Tale Friday which can be found on her channel.
- Friendly Rivalry: Pretends to have this with Tyler Oakley. The two are actually good friends, but Grace feigns animosity for him during various bits.
- Joisey: Grace's home state. One of her characters, Stephani, parodies this, and is a heavy makeup wearing Jersey girl, preoccupied with food, particularly hot dogs.
- Overly Long Gag: Used in "I'M GAY", among others.
- Rerun: The Daily Grace channel, which is still owned by MyDamnChannel, is now showing archive videos from before the programme's move to YouTube, under the title Classic Grace.
- Running Gag:
- "Can you see it? Can you see it?" *while holding object (entirely too) close to the camera*
- "I know Moose!"
- "My mom told me to stop _____ on these," a comment using following particularly amusing or sexual obscenity.
- Sick Episode: "MY BODY IS NOT A WONDERLAND", among others.
- Signature Laugh: Grace occasionally giggles during bits, but Grace's genuine laugh can be heard frequently in the background of You Deserve a Drink as well as My Drunk Kitchen, and it is instantly recognizable, and indisputably adorkable.
- Signature Move: The "Grace Face," - in which at the end of the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday songs, she smiles, and places her fist under her chin as a *ding!* sounds. Fans also do this in fan submissions seen when she browses Facebook for comments.
- Here's a compilation of them.
- Statuesque Stunner: Grace is surprisingly taller than average, a fact frequently referenced when she and Hannah Hart appear in the same video.
- She is 5'9.5"
- That Came Out Wrong: Most often when she's actually trying to address a serious comment.