Web Animation: Panty Thief Mysteries
Chimu-kun's original animated non Visual Novel style Fan Fiction series. It is the prequel of A Setsuko Christmas Tale. It is the author's only M.U.G.E.N series, but not his only Mugen Story, since the creation of A Setsuko Christmas Tale. It was a crossover of Mahou Sensei Negima!, Dead or Alive, Touhou, King of Fighters, and a few originals. Character's were mostly in character, except for the ones Chimu-kun didn't know the backstory of. There is one exception for a mugen original character. It had 6 episodes, or 7 if you include the epilogue. Unlike Chimu-kun's later series, there was no original art at all. This was perhaps the 1st and still only mugen series to have an all female cast (including villains and side characters), lots of ecchi, yuri, fanservice, animeisque humour, etc.
Contains examples of
- Action Girl: The whole cast, minus Konoe Konoka, who was a pure healer.
- Action-Hogging Opening: There's literally a different opening for every episode. also the openings contain various videos from various video game scenes, or amv scenes. Especially if you consider there was also a promovideo released way after the series was made.
- Another Dimension: Dimension traveling was part of the story.
- Art Evolution: Beginning episodes were really rough. As the series went on, the picture editing, video editing, gameplay scenes, etc., got a lot better. Episode 5 was when there were a lot of video editing effects added in. If you continue to follow Chimu-kun's later works, Mizuki No Densetsu & A Setsuko Christmas Tale show a lot of continued evolution
- Big Bad: The mysterious goddess.
- Bishoujo: The whole cast.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: The one instance "I'm supposed to be an evil goddess".
- Cute Witch: Kirisame Marisa, or it could be Hot Witch depending on pic used for the particular scene.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Reisen fell on her face on her appearance.
- Damsel in Distress: Konoka when most other characters were KO'd. Marisa and Athena when captured and Brain Washed.
- Enhanced Interrogation Techniques: Humorously, it was done with BDSM, when Sakuya & Marisa captured Ayane.
- Evil Plan: The reason the panties were really stolen.
- Gag Series: The show is a gag, despite having a plot at the same time. Mainly because of previous works that inspired Chimu-kun.
- Panty Thief: It's the central plot of this show, though there was a unique explanation of it, which involve a lot of spoilers.
- Ecchi: Extreme amounts of fanservice in so many ways. Sometimes in an effort to create humour, and sometimes for ecchi reasons, but often both.
- Evil Plan: The villain's goals.
- Expendable Clone: Many of them, created from stealing panties.
- Heel-Face Turn: All villains by the end of the series were either sealed away or befriended by protagonists.
- Improbably Female Cast: The only male in this story was a brief mention of Vega(jp)/M.Bison(NA) in the epilogue. This has became a theme in most of Chimu-kun's works.
- Panty Fighter: Pretty much the theme of this show.
- Plot Twist:
- It was a short gag series, but there were still some plot twists, mainly when it was discovered what the reasons of the panty thievery were, and also why a random pair was left behind.
- Who the goddess was.
- Ninja: Ayane and Kasumi from Dead or Alive.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Ayane/Kasumi, along with Konoka/Setsuna. Touhou characters aren't because they do not go to school. The villains appear to be too old.
- Psycho Lesbian: I-no and the goddess fit it perfectly.
- Yuri Genre: It's got an all girl cast with lots of ecchi and vibes, and even some kissing. Everyone was gay. By the end of the series, almost everyone was paired with someone.
- Tsundere: Ayane is the biggest example of this.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: So many Battle Couples.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.