Rocko has undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome
- For starters, he is quite nerdy and loves wearing his lucky shirt almost all the time. Secondly, he has a really nasty temper and tends to snap sometimes when annoyed. In one episode, he has a nail-biting problem that may have been a "stim" for him. He's also quite shy and introverted and a little socially awkward. He's very honest like many aspies as well as straight-laced and level-headed while being a little eccentric at the same time.
- His shirt is a "family shirt" according to the 200 year old Wallaby in O-town.
This is the world if Discord
had a chance to rule it.
If the ponies didn't beat Discord this time they would have evolved into random animals who act a lot more like people and things would have settled down, but still be like this.
Explanation for Filbert and Dr. Hutchison's steer son
In the episode where Heffer learned he was adopted his birth father appeared to him in a vision. One thing he said is that he has a lot of children who all resemble Heffer. Some of his children may have been in a relationship with a turtle or cat along the way. Meaning one of Heffer's older siblings (or his father) is a direct relative to Filbert or Dr. Hutchison.
- Evidence points to Filburt due to the child being born with glasses.
- This troper always thought it was because Heffer farted on the egg while sitting on it.
- Actually, it's possible that all four of Hutch's kids were fathered by Heffer. Since it was confirmed in "The Big Answer" that Hutch's father is a turtle who bears a strong resemblance to Filburt, Gilbert and Shelbert might simply take after him. The real question is how a steer (a castrated bull) could reproduce. Perhaps Heffer's parents didn't just lie about Heffer being their biological son—they also lied that he was sterile (God knows why).
There were a lot of suggestions in the Youtube comments, so I don't see why not.
That is why he is so intimidated by her, and why he's such a jerk
Rocko died and went to Hell. The entire series is him living out his eternal punishment
Considering the ending to Heff in a Handbasket
, as well as the constant suffering he has to endure, one must wonder.
Heffer was castrated not soon after he hit puberty
He is a steer
after all, not a bull.
He is going to destroy everybody, but he will do it for you and you. And you and you.