- What's one of the first things he says while alone? Celebrating that he got off free from the legal system thanks to retardation. He's faking it, definitely.
- That's pretty much how i'm predicting this ends. Suzaku stabs Lelouch, who'd presumably is acting like himself, but as emperor, understandably bad for everyone. Suzaku then reveals he'd planned the whole series or something.
- I disagree. In episode 6, Gilford mentions who the court system is bullshit and you can get away with anything.
- Except Suzaku is so beyond stupid that he shouldn't even be aware of what the legal system is. On the other hand Rule of Funny.
Lelouch used to be a decent kid
Lelouch's death will be an accident
- It will turn out Lelouch had planned to switch with a body double or something when Suzaku assassinates him, only it doesn't go as planned...
Suzaku comes up, Lelouch knows it's him beneath the One mask
Lelouch: Hey Suzaku buddy!
Suzaku: (promptly stabs Lelouch)
Lelouch: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
- Alternatively, it will feature a Call Back to Episode 7 with the "If I'm out there..." line.
Jeremiah will stay dead
He didn't survive episode ten.