A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fangame by Jay6. You can play it here or here, and watch its official Let's Play here and here.You play as Jade, a filly who is new to Ponyville and is trying to get her Cutie Mark.The game itself is short and simple, but its Multiple Endings make it worth replaying.
This game provides examples of:
- Badass Adorable: Jade in the best ending (as in "take down a dragon in a dogfight" badass)
- Creepypasta: The 'Blank Flank' ending.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: One of Rarity's dialogues can only be read this way.
- Genre Shift: The 'Blank Flank' ending turns into straight Horror. Additionally, this ending was inspired by the Luna Game.
- Jump Scare: A particularly effective (and literal) one at the end of the 'Blank Flank' ending. Twilight didn't see it coming...
- Killed Off for Real: Luna ends up meeting a terrible fate in the 'Blank Flank' ending.
- Multiple Endings: Three of them, in varying degrees of seriousness.
- Earn Your Bad Ending: In order to get the "Blank Flank Ending" you must first complete all the tasks for the other endings and talk to everypony, and you also need to play after 11:30.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Minor.
- Shout-Out: There's quite a few references to Cupcakes, such as Pinkie asking player character Jade if she wants to make cupcakes with her, Twilight referring to a book called 'Cupcakes' (which Jade insists she shouldn't read), and Pinkie musing on the purpose of a 'hacksaw' and claiming she's seen an 'eevil' version of herself in the mirror.
- Talk to Everyone: You need to finish the whole conversation with each character in the game to get one of the endings. For the normal ending, you only need to talk to the characters long enough to give them their invitations. Averted for the remaining ending, where you can talk to only two characters, ignoring all the others, and still finish.
- Unexpected Shmup Level: The fight against the dragon.