A dating sim originaly for XBOX 360 by D3Publishes, the creators of Onechanbara.The game primarily takes place at a hostess club, in which the player attempts to court the hostess of his choice by chatting her up, getting drunk with her, playing mini-games, and buying her presents. The player also has the option of having the hostess perform songs (whether sober or drunk).The game is known for its gratuitous Fanservice and Jiggle Physics.The Prequel, Dream Club Zero, was released in 2011 and introduced three new girls: Haruka, Asuka, and Nonono. It also earned a rating of CERO-D (whereas the original game was CERO-C) due to some rather suggestive mini-games.The series also jumped over to Sony platforms. Dream C Club was ported over to the Playstation Portable in 2010, and Dream Club Zero was ported over to the Playstation Vita in 2011 as one of the system's launch titles in Japan. Both games also got Updated Rereleases for the Playstation 3, referred to as the "Complete Edipyon" for each game and respectively released in 2012 and 2013.A Spin-Off, Mahjong Dream Club, was released in 2012, and as the name implies it is a Mahjong game, but with the series touch, of course. It features all girls introduced in the series so far and has lots of Fanservice by implementing Strip Mahjong into the play; common features from the main series such as dressing up the girls and having other mini-games are also in. This is the first game in the series to have a simultaneous multi-plataform release, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.A new installment featuring the same general gameplay as Zero, Dream Club Gogo, was released in 2014. It's the first entirely original game in the series to be released exclusively for Playstation 3, and it features an entirely new cast of hostesses.
This video game cotains examples of:
- Did Not Get the Girl: With every girl, it's entirely possible to get an ending where they reveal they see you as nothing more than a friend and hook up with someone else entirely.
- Erotic Eating: Featured in Dream Club Zero, in which you feed your hostess a banana, sausage, or ice cream (which, depending on the player, can get all over her face).
- Hair Decorations: Setsu, Amane, Nonono and Mian.
- Hotter and Sexier: Dream Club Zero.
- Hot Teacher: Rui
- Interface Screw: When the player character is drunk, both the camera and the writing in textboxes sway from side to side, and the edges of the screen are blurred.
- Jiggle Physics
- Meganekko: Mio
- Panty Shot
- Rich Bitch: Averted with Haruka, who became a hostess to prove that she isn't a rich snob who depends solely on her family's wealth to get by. (Nonetheless, she always has two bodyguards at her side.)
- Robot Girl: Airi
- Take That: The "Complete Edipyon" trailer towards otakus who want to play the game overseas. Basically the commercial tells you that you must go to Japan in order to buy it.
- Tomboy: Nao
- Twintails: Mian
- Tsundere: Mian
- Older Than They Look: Setsu, who looks loli despite being 20 years old.