Video Game: CLOP
Sherrod: "Ho there, CLOP! I hear tell there's a virgin on the far side of yon high and pleasant hill!"
Unicorn: "Confound thee Sherrod, this has best not be one of thine japes. Thou knowest I mislike hills."CLOP is a game that is extremely similar to QWOP. In this game, you play as a unicorn instead of an Olympic runner, with the same amount of difficulty and falling over as QWOP has. At the beginning of the game, a man named Sherrod (who is dressed in modern-day clothing) tells you in Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe that there is a virgin on the other side of a hill that needs to see you. In the slim chance that you do complete the game and make it to the end, it turns out that this was all a prank by the man, and you see an image of clop trampling him.It's pretty much the same as QWOP, just with a little extra humor added in.
- Dialogue displayed at the beginning of the game
This video game provides examples of:
- Abnormal Limb Rotation Range: This happens quite a bit when you fall down.
- A Boy And His Unicorn
- Affectionate Parody: Of QWOP.
- Deadly Prank: Sherrod plays one of these on Clop, trying to get him over the hill when he presumably knows how difficult and dangerous it is for him to walk, only to have him find out at the end that it was all just a joke.
- Have a Nice Death: Sherrod makes fun of you every time you fall down.
- Let's Play: Quite a few youtubers have done videos on this game, including PewDiePie, Azurite Reaction, Uber Haxor Nova, Bumbleborg, OfficialNerdCubed, and ChimneySwift11.
- Mechanical Horse: While Clop is a flesh-and-blood unicorn, he moves very mechanically.
- Nintendo Hard: Just like QWOP, the game is extremely difficult.
- The Pratfall: Added hilarity coming from a unicorn falling on its back rather than a human, who could get up easily.
- Pun-Based Title: The name is a pun of QWOP.
- Silly Walk: Very silly indeed.
- Somewhere, an Equestrian Is Crying: Well, it's a good thing that unicorns are immortal, or else Clop would have died a long time ago. Horses are NOT supposed to bend that way...
- Understatement: "Thou knowest I mislike hills." Apparently attempting to walk anywhere will likely lead to this poor unicorn sustaining all kinds of horrible injuries...
- Unicorns Are Sacred: Completely averted.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: All over the place.