Video Game: Bloodforge
Bloodforge is a third-person view hack and slash action video game developed by the Climax Group and published by Microsoft Studios.Poor Crom. This barbarian warrior just wanted to settle down with his wife Alena. But the Celtic god Arawn has destroyed Crom's village, and turned Alena into a demon. Crom didn't even know the demon was his wife until he killed her. Now Crom wants Arawn to pay for this.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- The Berserker: Crom spends his blood bar to enter a berserker rage for greatly increased damage for a short time.
- Big Bad: Arawn.
- Celtic Mythology
- Combos: The combat is basically button mashing, but if you explore the combo system you can kill things much more efficiently.
- Follow the Leader: It's a third-rate God of War clone with very hard gameplay and a terrible camera.
- Gorn: The game isn't called Bloodforge unjustly; there are copious amounts of it everywhere, frequently accompanied by lovingly gory dismemberments.
- Rage Against the Heavens: The plot is this trope, in a nutshell.