- In a word and a page, an Omniglot. Took it upon oneself to learn languages in case anywhere it could be utilised shall be visited.
- Insists they have a Bacon Number of "about 5". This is in dispute.
- Appears to have become an Entry Pimp for Shakira. Oops?
- Created Hips Dont Lie.
- Also found some awesome Web Original called Okadu Realm, and made a page for that.
- Cleaned up, came up with the name for, and launched Alternate Landmark History.
- Wrote Counting to Potato (i.e. all of it), but not sponsor or launcher.
- Created Actor-Inspired Element.
- Gave the quote to Bloody Handprint; because it was previously using what they're calling a Placeholder Quote.
- Made pages for Enrique Iglesias and New Yesterday.
- Virtually made the page for Asa Butterfield, writing the whole thing.
- Created pages for Jupiter Ascending and School Of Comedy.
- Gave the Wiki Magic Love to The Rithmatist.
- Cleaning up I Am Number Four, including having made Lorien Legacies.
- Unrelated to that, made a page for Dianna Agron.
- Real stickler for misspellings and the like. Not a big fan of American grammar, examples shall be changed to structures that one can one's head around get. Don't Explain the Joke.
- Doesn't often use the indirect pronoun in first person. note
This is where you write what you've done, right?