Ew.... Hello^^' I am not very confortable with this whole thing, but I guess it won't hurt to try my own page. Hope I'm not doing it wrong.
So, what may I say about myself... I am a french litterature student from Paris, a fanfiction writer, a geek and an actual writer-wannabe with passion for stuff such as comic books, cartoons, some manga and anything related to Fantasy or Science-fiction. I am Catholic, and I share my room with a cat who seem to have an ego as big as Gilgamesh
's. Apart from my fanfiction work (which is mostly in french), I'm writing three different stories, though only two of them so far are on their way to be completed. I also am part of a fan project named Lyoko 5 that would led to the creation of a 5th fanseason for Code Lyoko
(we started it before Code Lyoko Evolution
My main contributions are in animated series pages, particularly the Ben10
franchise. I also created and completed the pages for Les Légendaires
, Series/Ewilan and the Character Sheets
for Flander's Company
and Reflets d'Acide
This Troper could be described with the following Tropes:
- Adult Child: well, I personnally feel more like a teenager, but considering I'm over 20 I guess I can no longer call myself such. I still have a passion for cartoons and a lot of similar media that are commonly associated with kids.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: A big problem of mine. I have got a lot of idea, but a hard time organizing myself and finishing them all, so I often have to give up some of them in order to focus on others.
- Berserk Button: Several:
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Brother Instinct
- Cloudcuckoolander: My family seems to perceive me as such. In my humble opinion, they aren't exactly better.
- Deadpan Snarker: the only way I can stand living with my father, who seem unable to express himself otherwise, is to act the same.
- Geek: maybe not completely, but I still have shades of this.
- God Is Good: I firmly believe in this one. Seriously, what's wrong with people always portraying him as evil in media?
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I have to admit, I can be quite a jerk sometimes, and I am sometimes not proud of the way I act. But I have reasons to believe I am an okay guy.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Not Good with People: O God, yes! I am a bit more confortable on Internet, but in real life, it's an entire different story.
- Pride: in my own opinion, my biggest flaw.
- The Quiet One
My favourite Tropes
Tropes I dislike
Please feel free to vandalize this page here: