Warning: before you go any further, I do ramble a lot, so if you're one of those people who doesn't take the time to read all this, I suggest that you TURN BACK NOW. Ok, moving on now... Just a bit about me:
- The meme Forever Alone? Me in a nutshell.
- I'm an eternal optimist. My friends make fun of me for it, but at least I'm always smiling!
- I speak English, Spanish, fluent Buffy Speak, and a bit of Parseltongue.
- I'm ugly and I'm proud!
- I looooooooooooove Adorkable guys. However, Adorkable guys do not love me back. So I've got that going for me. It seems that All Love Is Unrequited, at least for now...
- I've been described by my friends as a Moe, which mainly accounts for the fact that I look 3 years younger than I am and the fact that I'm Fun Size (5 feet and loving it, baby!).
- I love all things comedy. I love seeing the smile on people's faces after I tell them something funny or show them a video on YouTube, because it makes me smile knowing that I made someone happy. The only exception to my whole "I love comedy" mantra is Romantic Comedy. Maybe it's because my best friend loves them, so she drags me to the movies to watch them with her (which I admit, it gets a little awkward sometimes, especially during the kissing scenes), so now I'm absolutely sick of them.
- I'm a Shrinking Violet, so I have trouble talking to people, especially new people.
- I'm a Na´ve Everygirl. I fit this trope basically to a T.