- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Since birth but known since age 19
- Berserk Button - There's a only three things that set off my berserk button, one is trying to tell me that ADHD doesn't exist, another is assuming things about me without getting to know me, and the last is people trying to change me as if who I am is a personal insult.
- Cloud Cuckoolander - I have no attention span whatso— hmm I wonder what this button does...
- Cool Big Sis - I got a few friends who are in high school that she acts like this with (they're all seniors)
- Cute Clumsy Girl - Let's put it this way: I knocked off my own cap while getting my degree...except not so cute
- Hollywood New England - Rhode Islander! Actually that was the one huge reason why she liked Family Guy in the early seasons. They used to sprinkle tons of RI jokes.
- Hollywood Pudgy - Plus sized and a negative body image due to my siblings both being tall and thin is not a fun way to go
- Itsa Small World After All - Too many times to count
- Meganekko - I've been wearing glasses since age 4 and there's no way I'm switching to contacts. Besides, I just look plain weird without glasses
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant - Actually she prefers the term "Ruiner of Everything" and she only does it for the lulz
- Not Love Interest - With a few of my guy friends, yes
- Odd Friendship - One of her closest friends is a boy who dresses ghetto, smokes weed a lot, and has a pretty bad temper. But yet, they get along very well.
- The Pollyanna - Because I still think people are good deep down
- Shrinking Violet - Only in public and around extended family
- Tomboy - Well, kind of...
- Unlucky Childhood Friend -I sometimes wonder if I'm the Trope Codifier for Real Life
- Wholesome Crossdresser - dress like a dude, act like a chick
Tropers / ROF Lopadous
A 20-something college graduate from Rhode Island (though looking to go to grad school) with a passion for baseball, video games, and writing. I consider myself a rolling ball of contradictions but two things always remain when I'm going through the motions — my sense of humor and my lack of attention span. I'm somehow shy and not shy at the same time if that makes any sense. Anyways..