Tropes that could possibly describe me.
- Actual Pacifist: I try to be. I've never once got in a fight, and I don't plan on getting into one anytime soon. And that has NOTHING to do with the fact that I'm as physically imposing as a gnat. No, sir.
- Adorkable: What some people have called me. Even I have to admit, I kind of fit the trope. Though, YMMV.
- Apologizes a Lot: Not an extreme example, but it can get pretty ridiculous at times.
- All Love Is Unrequited: So far, it seems. I've had many a crush and someone I currently have more than just a crush on, and not one ever returned the feeling. Still, I'm young, so I'd like to think I'll find someone.
- Blind Without 'Em: Pretty much, yeah. I'm not totally blind, but it is hard for me to function in school without my glasses
- Brilliant, but Lazy: What some people have said. Personally, I wonder about the "brilliant" part, but I definitely am lazy.
- Brainy Brunette: Well, maybe not. This may not apply to me, as I'm not a woman, but most people consider me Brainy and I do have dark brown hair.
- Buffy Speak: Sometimes, especially when I get nervous and or when I'm in an informal setting. Otherwise, I pretty much fit Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness.
- Psycho Killer! Qu'est-ce que c'est?-lolacat.