Tropers / Judasmartel
Ahhh... Let's see.
Judas Martel. A portmanteau of the names of the Jewish war hero Judas
Maccabeus and of the Frankish king Charles Martel
I was born in Davao City
late in The '80s
, on the day of the Immaculate Conception
. I am currently an IT student
in training to become the Junichirou Kagami
of the Philippines.
I am also an aspiring writer, although I wrote my last piece when I was six years old
. I like Math, Anime
, arcade games and RPGs. I used to be The Ace
in school, until I succumbed
to the Brilliant, but Lazy
In addition to my school work, I am currently working as a Voice with an Internet Connection
in a local call center.
All right, enough of this. These tropes more or less fit my personality.
Tropes that describe me:
- The Ace: Well, when it comes to schoolwork and quiz bowls, anyway.
- Adult Child: Trying to shake this off at the moment.
- Archive Binge: I do this a lot during my free time.
- Badass Bookworm: I used to be The Ace of my high school quiz bowl club.
- Badass Teacher: What I'm trying to be at the moment.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: The reason why my grades suffered so much late in high school and most of my college life. Also, this is the reason why things get done.
- Broken Ace
- Brought Down to Normal: I forfeited my chance to stay in a top-tier school because I find it overrated.
- Butt-Monkey: Well, let's just say I got the short end of the stick lately.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Well, is it just me or nobody understands me at all?
- Compensating for Something: The reason I'm training to become a Bunny-Ears Lawyer is that I'm compensating for my Broken Ace qualities now that nobody takes me seriously in Real Life anymore.
- Deadpan Snarker: Trying to be one, to say the least.
- For Science!: I now find Science awesome thanks to the support of my teachers and schoolmates.
- I Feel Angry: I somehow have difficulty expressing disagreement.
- Heel Realization: Turns out I have been dumbing myself down all along to cope with the current state of Philippine society.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Came back to college after 10 long years of going on and off. I went out of college once again, but came back once more.
- Older Than They Look: I'm currently 29 at this time, but I can easily pass off as someone 10 years younger.
- Squishy Wizard: I'm like this in Real Life, and this is also my default RPG Class Role, particularly the Nuker variety.
- Training from Hell: My training to become a Badass Teacher.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry - Oh yes.
This troper added some tropes in the following pages:
This troper contributed the following pages:
Here are some comments from fellow tropers before the ability to vandalize troper pages got axed.
- I can't believe a person as awesome as you remained unvandalized. You're, like, one of the few coolest persons in here! - Hachiko
- Greetings from one Filipino troper to another! Also, from a fellow Davaoeño, out of his home city, in the cold and merciless world... - Ronskie
- Hammer on, dude. - Specialist290