Tropers: Guest Of Dishonour
Gender: Male. Location: Rural (though not outback) New South Wales, Australia. Also known as Marionette on the Beast's Lair forums, Romanesque on the Kunin Group forums, Kurayami-Omamori on the Rpg.net forums and as Romanesque-Marionette on Fanfiction Dot Net (no relation to Marionetta). I first came to TV Tropes in early 2008 (disturbingly enough, just before The Great Crash), although I only officially signed up, escaping the Unknown Troper rank, much, much later. As I was so used to using 'Guest' as my title, I decided to incorporate that into my actual username, which is a play on Guest Of Honour. My, erm, rather interesting initials completely unintentional. Went from unnoticed to boomingly VERY POPULAR (well, alright from unnoticed to not unnoticed) when I started the RPG Fate Silence Broken. Though it is no longer active, I've been trying to restart it here and here, though with a slight change in setting and backstory (You'll need to register with the site to see the second link). I'm an aspiring writer, manga-style artist and piano player. I started the fanfic Fate Megami Atelier (although it's barely gone anywhere at this point) and I also started the post-apocalyptic Forum RPG The Definition Of Reality. My most recent projects are Sayonara, Zetsubou Tsukaima and Starmaiden Of Akasha. I also reviewed Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei and Persona4 on this site, however since those reviews were both rather negative they didn't go down so well. My opinions on both SZS and P4 have not changed a bit since, but I admit both reviews were pretty poorly written, mainly because I wrote them up from scratch. I'm planning to review (may or may not be in this order): Fate/Zero Book 1 review happens before all of them). I'm also quite the (male) Shrinking Violet in Real Life. I also don't have a very high opinion of my own writing. Note: Due to various issues I have decided that any person who is participating in the forum RPG The World Of Skara Brae by The Sarge cannot participate in any RPG I create unless they resign from that game. It's clear I have an unusual relationship with Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei. On one hand I play Nozomu in a few (yet to be started) Play-by-Post Games and my currently only fanfic up on Fanfiction.net crosses over with it, on the other I frequently state how much I think the show sucks and how irritating and unfunny it is. I theorise that I'm a big fan of what the manga/anime could be, and of course its music (except Kuusou Rumba, that was pretty ordinary), what the manga/anime actually is on the oher hand can just go- Pages I've started:
- Koji Kumeta (although I have to hand it to an Unknown Troper for adding much more information and style to the page).
- Nozomu Sasaki
- Wataru Takagi
- Atelier Rorona (although Space Drake did most of the work on that page).
- The Massive Multi-Fandom RPG (and its character sheet, although I had nothing to do with the Recap).
- Apologises a Lot
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Fortune Teller - Your Mileage May Vary.
- Mega Crossover - Quite a few of my works.
- Name's the Same - My actual first name's Damian (or Damien, unlike Guest Of Dishonour I don't really care how you spell it). I'd tell you who I share the name with but he's a little sensitive about that area. It's Blackmoon.
- The Roleplayer - Although I've never played any Tabletop Games, sums up my style exactly for Play-by-Post Games.
- The Quiet One