- A Man Is Not a Virgin - Subverted, hard.
- Abhorrent Admirer - Every time I'm attracted to anyone.
- All Love Is Unrequited
- All Men Are Perverts
- Always Someone Better
- An Ice Person - Not actually, but I love Winter and survived last Winter without wearing a coat.
- Apologises Alot - Not so much anymore, but I used to be terrible with this trope.
- Arthur Dent - Subverted. I think to think of myself as this, but I know I'm not.
- Bi the Way - It doesn't matter because of All Love Is Unrequited
- Blind Without 'Em
- Boring, but Practical - Working at a bank until May
- Brutal Honesty - As often as I can have it.
- Canada, Eh? - It's pronounced zed damnit.
- Censorship Bureau - Editor of a student newsletter, but I hate censorship. So I ignore everything, but then the Dean would yell at me. What am I to do?
- Child Hater - Inverted. After four kids through C-section and the risk she could have died with a fifth, my mother still had me. I don't understand this "love" thing.
Tropers / Glasses In The Dark
Hello anyone who would want to see this page. I'm Glasses In The Dark which is completely appropriate considering my nocturnal habits these days. What tropes to I exhibit? Well, here are some of them.