Hello, fellow sentient lifeforms. I am a Melancholic/Phlegmatic Neutral Good Knight In Sour Armour
. I respect proper grammar and dislike how illiterate the internet has become, though I don't like to call myself a Grammar Nazi
because I hate the negative connotations of that title. Speaking of which, one of my pet peeves is people who capitalize random words, because It is Annoying. I've spent a lot of time in the Pokémon
section of fanfiction.net, where people capitalize Pokemon species and other random words that are capitalized in the game but should not be capitalized in-universe, and I now wish to squash such errors the moment I see them.
Pages I have created:
- The Reconstruction - A member of the ten percent of awesome RPG Maker games. It has deep and interesting characters, as well as a vibrantly detailed world. Gameplay is also interesting and atypical.
- Visions & Voices - Another great RPG Maker game. It was made in only six weeks, but is still a very solid and enjoyable game. Gameplay is largely non-linear, and the characters are very deep and interesting.
- Avarice - An action RPG made in RPG Maker VX in two weeks. At times, it's a bit rough around the edges, but still a very interesting experience.
- Dhux's Scar - Yet another freeware RPG, this one made in RPG Maker 2000. Has a bit of a weird storyline and unorthodox approach to combat, but still worth playing.
- Leo & Leah - A freeware RPG that's a deconstruction of the typical Distressed Damsel and Rescue Romance plot. Has a non-human protagonist.
- Depict1 - Flash Puzzle Platformer. Has a rather bizarre storyline that's hard to explain; you need to play it to understand it properly.
- Clarence's Big Chance - Flash Platform Game. Doesn't take itself seriously; there's a large focus on over-the-top comedy and humour. Rather long for a Flash game.
- Though I did not make the original Alter A.I.L.A. page, I did start the trope section for the remake, Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis.
- Actually Four Blokes...which was annoyingly changed to Actually Four Mooks.
- Reduced Mana Cost
- Character Portrait
- Strength Equals Worthiness
- Absurdly High Level Cap
- Soul Power - This one I made out of necessity, since I needed an elemental power article for Ether-elemental characters in MARDEK.
- You Can Turn Back
- Boss Vulnerability
- Missing Mission Control
My favourite Final Fantasy
is VII, and VI and X are tied for close second. I like The World Ends with You
better than all of them, though. Also, my favourite RPG Maker
game is The Reconstruction
My favourite book series is the Old Kingdom
trilogy, though the Keys to the Kingdom
series and His Dark Materials
are very good too in my opinion. (I'm agnostic bordering on atheist, by the way)
I don't really enjoy any media other than Video Games
, though I do like a few webcomics.
One of the things I'm bad at: Writing descriptions. I'm absolutely terrible at Wikipedia-like explanations, plot summaries, etc. If you're good at those, better descriptions for the pages I created would be very much appreciated.
Interesting trivia: Despite the fact that I use British spelling and grammar, I am not
, in fact, British. I just prefer British dialects over American ones.