Hello, fellow sentient lifeforms. I am a Melancholic/Phlegmatic Neutral Good Knight in Sour Armour. I respect proper grammar and dislike how illiterate the internet has become, though I don't like to call myself a Grammar Nazi because I hate the negative connotations of that title. Speaking of which, one of my pet peeves is people who capitalize random words, because It is Annoying. I've spent a lot of time in the Pokémon section of fanfiction.net, where people capitalize Pokemon species and other random words that are capitalized in the game but should not be capitalized in-universe, and I now wish to squash such errors the moment I see them. Pages I have created:
- The Reconstruction - A member of the ten percent of awesome RPG Maker games. It has deep and interesting characters, as well as a vibrantly detailed world. Gameplay is also interesting and atypical.
- Visions & Voices - Another great RPG Maker game. It was made in only six weeks, but is still a very solid and enjoyable game. Gameplay is largely non-linear, and the characters are very deep and interesting.
- Avarice - An action RPG made in RPG Maker VX in two weeks. At times, it's a bit rough around the edges, but still a very interesting experience.
- Dhux's Scar - Yet another freeware RPG, this one made in RPG Maker 2000. Has a bit of a weird storyline and unorthodox approach to combat, but still worth playing.
- Leo & Leah - A freeware RPG that's a deconstruction of the typical Distressed Damsel and Rescue Romance plot. Has a non-human protagonist.
- Depict1 - Flash Puzzle Platformer. Has a rather bizarre storyline that's hard to explain; you need to play it to understand it properly.
- Clarence's Big Chance - Flash Platform Game. Doesn't take itself seriously; there's a large focus on over-the-top comedy and humour. Rather long for a Flash game.
- Though I did not make the original Alter A.I.L.A. page, I did start the trope section for the remake, Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis.
- Actually Four Blokes...which was annoyingly changed to Actually Four Mooks.
- Reduced Mana Cost
- Character Portrait
- Strength Equals Worthiness
- Absurdly High Level Cap
- Soul Power - This one I made out of necessity, since I needed an elemental power article for Ether-elemental characters in MARDEK.
- You Can Turn Back
- Boss Vulnerability
- Missing Mission Control