I did not hit her, I DID NOT - oh, hey Troper!
This being the personal contributor's page of one Crimson Zephyr.
I was born in 1990, and currently live in Burlington, Vermont. I am currently a Ph.D student studying cell biology, biochemistry, and their applications in medicine. I discovered TV Tropes in 2009 when I was bored at work waiting for my assay results to finish compiling, and I thought I'd join in on the insanity.
Tropes That Apply to Me
- Accentuate the Negative: I have a tendency to do this.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Averted, I'm a guy, but I don't write pure shipping fics.
- A Boy And His Dog: Most of my childhood can be summed up as this.
- Bollywood Nerd: Pretty much a poster boy for this trope. I have messy black hair, I wear glasses, I'm into science, I'm awkward around women...you get the idea. I even look a little like the guy in the page image! :D
- But Not Too Brown
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Normally, I'm pretty mild and easygoing, but if I get angry, I get angry.
- Badass Bookworm
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Brown Eyes: So brown, they're mistaken for black.
- Cannot Talk to Women
- CloudCuckoolander: Sometimes. Actually, no, a lot of the time.
- The Cynic: I'm a deeply cynical soul.
- Dark Is Not Evil: I wear a lot of black clothing. Pretty sure I'm not evil.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Genre Savvy
- Hollywood Atheist: Subverted. I'm an atheist, but I've grown out of the frothing hatred for religion.
- Nay-Theist: That said, if a god actually existed, I'd be all for trying to kill them.
- Hollywood New England: I was born, raised, and live in Massachusetts.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Lawful Good
- Megane / Specs of Awesome
- Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality: Yes, I have it. It's hampered my ability to have relationships.
- Perma Stubble
- Pungeon Master
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!
- Single-Target Sexuality: Has harbored a crush on his childhood next-door neighbor for the past fifteen years.
- Single Man Seeks Good Woman
- The Smart Guy: If my friends and I form a Five-Man Band, I am usually this.
- The Stoic: Even when I'm smiling, my face doesn't show a lot of emotion.
- Younger than They Look: Happened a lot when I was younger.
Feel free to add any tropes you feel apply.
Stuff I Like
Tropes That I Love
Vandalism and the vandalizing vandals who vandalize.