''You've gotta be fucking kidding me!''
What I look like as a pony.
Hello Tropers, Tropettes, and anonymous readers. My name is Blake Gerald Diamond II
. Some of you may know (or have read trope edits by) fellow Tropers Blake The Great
and Mr Diamond
. Well, I'm those two. That's right, I forgot my password YET AGAIN. *Sigh* Allow me to break down my history with TV Tropes
I found this place after one of my AIM Buddies constantly referanced it during conversations. I figured "ah, what the hell. Cant be that bad, right?" Right, actually. I browsed around and found alot of stuff I liked, along with multiple spelling errors, incomplete trope pages, and the occassional article I wanted to add to. So, wanting to contribute, I created my first account, Blake The Great
. I was immature then and didn't know that much about TV Tropes
, so I consider it my era of infancy as a troper.
Then the inevitable happened: I forgot my password. Ridiculous mistake, I know, but thankfully, I didn't panic, and made a new account right away. That account, known by few as Mr Diamond
, went drastically farther than my infantile account. I matured, made better edits and Troper Tales
, and even slipped in the ocassional You Know That Thing Where
. It looked like my previous error had at long last been forgotten. I. Was. Wrong. Shit.
This time, however, I didn't really forget my password. My computer just hates me and wouldn't accept my password no matter how many times I put it in. So I just said "Fuck it" and made another new account. This one.
Hopefully, this one will be here to stay.
Well, now that we've got that out of the way, I'll explain a few things about myself...as a Troper, of course.
open/close all folders
Tropes that = me
- Adorkable: I have my moments.
- Adult Child: Should be obvious...
- A God Am I: Believe it or not, I actually went into a very long speech about how I believed myself to be this after I was pushed around one too many times. Things got rather awkward when I finally regained control of my emotions afterwards. Cue countless apologies...
- Apologises Alot: Eeyup.
- Ascended Fanboy: I made a cameo in a recent Rather Vocalized Illusion webcomic (this one. I'm the one at the computer, in case you can't notice.). Time will tell if I'm just a one-shot, or if I become a permanent member of the roster.
- And now I'm a full-fledged member of Val'Kyr Studios. Manly Tears of Joy have been shed...
- Asperger Syndrome: Ding.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: My strategy with most games: Find the enemy's weakness and exploit the fuck out of it. This came back to bite me when I got introduced to Pokémon's Meta Game, however.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Sadly.
- Audio Erotica: Apparently, my "Snark Voice" is attractive to some people. I dont believe them.
- Author Appeal: Tournaments (wrestling booking-fics) and Crossovers (everything else. One fic idea I have is a Crossover between Prototype and 1984, of all things. Another one crosses Kamen Rider Faiz with Night of the Living Dead. Yeah, I'm a little crazy like that.)
- Awesome but Impractical: I came up with the "Visiting all 5 Regions in the Post-Game" WMG for Black 2/White 2. It was a long-wanted dream of mine to see something like that happen, but in hindsight, I realise how impossible it would be to have that happen on a DS game.
- Batter Up: I'm rather fond of my red (it's just paint, I swear!) bat...
- Berserk Button: I'm only gonna say this twice. Once here, and again on the trope page(s). (If they bring back the Berserk Button Troper Tales page, I'll mention it there, too.) I only have two TV Tropes-related Berserk Buttons: Dis Continuity and Non-Canon Shipping.
First up is Dis Continuity
. I mean, for the love of God, people. Writers, artists, voice actors, regular actors, producers, editors, and directors did not spend millions of dollars in production, not to mention thousands of hours of hard work and practice, just for some self-righteous, uptight, moronic fan to say it doesnt exist simply because he or she doesnt like it! Sorry to burst your vanity bubble, but newsflash: the world DOES NOT revolve around you or your opinion! Things dont suddenly not exist simply because you say so! The only person who can do that is God
(or the author/director
, who techically is the "God" of that work
), and guess what? You're not God (or the author/director)! GET USED TO IT!!!
"Calms down" Moving on.
Second is Non-Canon Shipping
. This includes Ship-to-Ship Combat
, SelfInsertShipping (the horrifying combination of Shipping
and Self-Insert Fic
), and, my most hated of them all, Die for Our Ship
. Much like I said in my Dis Continuity
rant, the people in charge (authors, directors, producers, etc.) didn't spend all that time, money, and effort, just for you to go and fuck around with their finished work for your Fangirl
/ Fan Boy
desires. That ship you wanted? Unless Word of God
says otherwise, it wont happen. Suck it up. That character you hate? (S)He exists, weather you like it or not. Get over yourself. You think a series is Ruined FOREVER
because they killed your favorite character/paired your desired shipmates with other characters? Newsflash: It wasnt. Now get on the waaaaaaaaambulance and out of my face. A character you love got paired, instead of staying single for you, of all the unnecessary and unimportant people in this God-forsaken world? Three words
for ya, pal: Too. Fucking.
Thank you for reading my rant. On with the list-o-Tropes!
- Beware the Nice Ones: I may be a goofball, but I will kick your ass if you push me too far.
- Big Eater: Are you gonna finish that?
- Brilliant but Lazy: I can write an essay worthy of a perfect score and blaze through advanced Algebra equations...when I'm not procrastinating like crazy.
- Brown Eyes: Completes the look of...a complete nobody.
- Catch Phrase: See the top of the page. (Also, I tend to use "Si" more than yes, and refer to my friends as "amigo" and whoever I happen to be hitting on as "mi'amoure".)
- Are you gonna finish that?
- When in doubt, hit 'em where it hurts! (A.k.a. Attack Its Weak Point For Massive Damage)
- "ONORE TOEI!!!" (My YouTube catchphrase. Used whenever a person who uploads Kamen Rider videos gets their account suspended by The Copyright Trolls.)
- Heyooo! (Thank you, Steve the Bandit!)
- Recently, I've started saying/yelling "Pull your pants up, Jerk Ass! This ain't prison!" Why? Because I'm sick of seeing straight guy's underwear, that's why!
- "Stop fapping to Sailor Moon, move out of your parents' basement, and live in the motherfucking NOW!!!" (My advice to Nostalgia - Fags.)
- When I started playing inFAMOUS and got the Lightning/Ionic Storm ability, I picked up the phrase "LIGHTNING CAN DO ANYTHING, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" (Yes, in all caps) and ran with it. If I ever do a Let's Play of the game and/or it's sequel, I'll be sure to use it there.
- Chaotic Good: I could possibly make an argument towards being the personification of Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right; I dont give a shit about rules. If it/they stand between me and doing what I know is the right thing, I would break the Ten fucking Commandments.
- Character Tic: I tend to twirl my hair when I'm thinking/tired/for no reason whatsoever.
- Chivalrous Pervert / Friend to All Children / Papa Wolf: Don't hurt women, children, or my friends and family. DON'T.
- Cluster F-Bomb / Mother F-Bomb / Atomic F-Bomb: Get me in the wrong mood or with a crowd of Delinquents and I will become a foul-mouth.
- Cool Loser: What I see myself as, minus the cool.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: While there are a small number of Real Life examples, I consider getting through the Nightmare Fuel and High Octane Nightmare Fuel pages without my sleep quality being disturbed to be my TV Tropes CMoA.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Getting a standing ovation from my Public Speaking class after "coming out" as a Brony in my introductory speech definately counts, as well as leading said class in a "YES! YES! YES!" chant at the end of my speech (although that also counts as a Crowning Moment of Funny, since some of the classmates couldn't keep a straight face while they were chanting).
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: This, combined with Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and all my tics and memes, makes me one very odd person.
- Dead Older Brother: Blake Gerald Diamond I, who was (supposed to be) born a year before I was, died because of birth complications (ie, the doctor fucked up). One year later, my parents tried again, and viola. I tend to think Blake#1 gave up his chance at life so I could do something with it. Sorry, bro.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally, I fall into this (moreso now than when I was younger), but most of the time I'm a pretty nice guy. Nowadays, I'm more of a Smiling Snarker, better known as a Troll (Though I'm not as bad as others).
- Don't Explain the Joke: Less often than earlier in my life, but still.
- Embarrassing Nickname: People who I'm close to (or are flirting with me, which doesn't happen often) tend to call me Blakie, for what ever reason. My brony/pegasister friends will take it to the next step and actually call me "My Little Blakie" (ironic, since I'm 6 ft 1, but whatever), which never fails to get me red in the face.
- Even An Idiot Like Me Has Standards: Going back to my rant against Dis Continuity and Shipping (Die for Our Ship more than others). While I am thoroughly against them, I will make a few exceptions:
- Dis Continuity: Katie Vick, The NXT Season 2
Riot Debacle, NXT Season 3, and any other truly shitty moments in wrestling that I cant explain.
- Die for Our Ship / Yoko Oh No / One True Pairing: I usually rear my head after a show is over to defend all Word of God-backed couples (unless they were paired together via Shocking Swerve or some other author fuckup). Until then I just sit back and watch it all unfold. In cases of Yoko Oh No, I'm around as a shield against tabloid-followers and rabid fans...until a member of the couple legitimately screws up. Once that happens, I back off and laugh at the drama.
- The Empath: Insanely empathetic, with an uncontrolable desire to help others. Which is odd, since Aspies aren't known for being empathetic. Quite the opposite, in fact...
- Evil Laugh: I have a good one. (according to those who hear it, at least. I think it's crap.)
- Face Palm / Head Desk: Countless times.
- Face-Heel Turn: In the eyes of my family, that is. After several people in my family died who were close/important to me (my grandfather, two of my cousins, and my uncle), I went from a chipper, happy-go-lucky Wide-Eyed Idealist who thought of everyone but himself to a Smiling Snarker who puts himself first, looks down on everyone, and has a pention for dark humor. My usual reaction when they try to call me out on this doesn't help matters.
- Flipping the Bird: I honestly don't know what I'd do without my middle fingers.
- Freudian Excuse: Not my own, but one of my favorite passtimes is to shoot these rapid-fire at bullies until I find the one that causes them to react the most, then build on it till they break. In other words, Breaking Haughties is my hobby. It's evil, I know, but it's also so much fun!
- Fragile Speedster: Sorta. I dont have a low tolerance for pain (I get up almost every time I'm knocked down), but I am a bit sensitive to the hits themselves. That, and the fact that the strongest part of my body is my legs (Thanks to all my running away/kicking where it hurts, obviously) definately qualifies.
- Friend to All Living Things: This factor has actually earned me the nickname of "Young St. Francis". I
will have the story up in Troper Tales. Check it out! ^_^
- Gaydar: Mine's horribly broken, unfortunately.
- Exchange Students Love Blake Diamond: To date, I've had a German girl, a Japanese boy, and two Iranian girls as part of my high school's exchange program. All of them have had a class with me, and all of them have become friends with me rather quickly. The fact that I avoid Flavor 2 of Eagleland with a violent passion, and that I'm rather open to all cultures kinda helps.
- Cuddle Bug / No Sense of Personal Space: To say that I'm a little touchy-feely would be an Understatement of epic proportions.
- Gratuitous French: Only one word, but I use it often, so meh.
- Gratuitous German: One of the benefits of having a German-Aspergian for a friend: he gradually teaches me the language...whenever he isnt trying to kill me.
- Gratuitous Japanese: One of the benefits of being an Otaku, bitch.
- Gratuitous Spanish: I use this alot. Primarily because I'm from Portuguese decent, but also, in my opinion, because it's cool.
- Heads or Tails: One of my ways to make an important decision. Some times, I'll flip a coin three times to narrow down decisions, as well.
- Hypocrite: Despite the fact that I claim to hate Shipping, I am a loud and proud Spiritshipper (Matthew/Sveta), Isshushipper (Hilbert/N) and RariDash shipper (Rarity / Rainbow Dash) (I also support Rarishy, Raripie, Rarijack...honestly, I just think Rarity needs to get laid). The difference between myself and the more aggressive shippers is that I dont throw a fit when my pairing isnt declared Canon. I just shrug it off and go "Oh well. Maybe next time."
- I Can't Dance: Most of the time, I will blatantly refuse to dance. I've even gone so far as to threaten anyone who tries to get me on the dance floor. If "Yeah" by Usher (Or the remix of it) starts playing, however...cue me jumping onto the dance floor and breaking like Ryuutaros~!! (It might have something to do with this vid...)
- Jerkass: As of late, I've been...a little less than nice to those around me. I do my best to sprinkle in moments of kindness every now and then, however.
- Keet: At times. Usually when I've had too much sugar / caffeine.
- Kick Dude: I rely heavily on my feet in a fight (well my feet, and whatever weapon I can get my hands on, of course)
- Large Ham: How else do you describe a guy who lead an entire Public Speaking class in a five-minute long "YES! YES! YES!" chant?
- Leitmotif: Not mine, but my eventual Let's Play group's theme is...THIS! Let's rock, motherfuckers!!! (For those wondering, MY Leitmotif is this...I think.)
- Let's Play: Eventually. Right now, I'm saving up for a webcam. Once I get it, I'll start up a Let's Play show on my channel with a few friends. Till then, subscribe to me on YouTube / friend me on Face Book / follow me on Tumblr and on deviantART, and I'll keep you posted.
- Let's See You Do Better: I use this trope alot, mainly to shut up whiny little Nostalgia - Fags who are bitching and moaning (and bitching, and bitching, and bitching...) about stupid shit. You think *insert gaming/film/animating company here* didn't do a good job? Fine. Let's see YOU come up with how the game/show/film/story should be. Watch how quickly your over-inflated egotistical arse gets laughed off the Internet.
- Long Lost Sibling / Not Blood Siblings: May or may not be related to fellow Troper Sabrina Diamond. Probably not, but if I'm not, that's one hell of a coincidence.
- Memetic Mutation: Dear lord, do I have several (and that's one of 'em):
- Messiah Complex: This has been the source of many a relationship problem; I see someone who's Troubled, but Cute, and almost immediately, I think "I can save him/her". From what my relatives have said, It Runs in the Family.
- Mind Screw: Yes, I'm a hyper-conservative practicing Catholic who's also openly gay, pro-choice, and a fan of FiM. Problem, Liberals?
- Mix and Match: Anime/Manga/Tokusatsu Otaku + Smart Mark + recently converted Brony = One screwy little Fan Boy.
- Nakama: Aside from my direct family (pets included), and all my fellow Tropers, I've gathered a small group of very close friends over the years. In order to protect their identities from...whoever...I'll only refer to them by their nicknames:
- D.D: First friend ever. We met in the nursery at our church, connected immediatetly, and have been best friends ever since. She's the only female in the group, but she is by no means The Chick (and she'll be the first one to say so.)
- Geo: Second friend ever. He's another church friend and the only black guy in the group. He's a little more snarky than I am, but he's got the best sense of humor. Biggest, strongest, and second most Badass member of the group. Definately has a Big Brother vibe to him, as many a bully can tell you.
- The A Man/A-Dog (Awoooooo!): First post-Miami friend, and the coolest of the bunch, A-Dog was my next-door neighbor for six years (and was my weed brother for the last two) before I had to move yet again. He's yet another minority in my group (Arabian-American, if anyone's wondering). We fought alot, but he was always the first to stick up for my sorry ass, and he's said many times that noone could take my place. I perfer to think of him as the Sixth Ranger of the group, though he's also the closest thing I have to a Lancer. We lost touch after he got arrested for possession. Thank Celestia I wasn't with him at the time...
- Will, aka Montel "Monty" Gomez Squid, aka The Next Great Ruler Of The World (PSN name: Sagakuru, but I call him Saggy for short): German-American, second post-Miami friend, and almost as close (in terms of friendship) as the A-Man is. Only thing that separates them? A-Man doesn't threaten to kill me on a daily basis (it's scary and a little heartwarming at the same time: Will specifically stated that he wants to be at my deathbed, but only so he can pull the plug. *Gulp*). We share alot of interests, and he's one of the few people who laughs at almost all my jokes. Luckier with the ladies than I am (for a number of reasons) Loves to dress in military garb (which gets him even more girls! Curse you, military sex appeal!). We parted ways when we left middle school, though we still keep in touch via phone, mostly to tell the other of our recent idea to Take Over the World. He's The Smart Guy of the group, and the unofficial Player 3 in my (eventual) Let's Plays.
- Gay Eddy (PSN name: KawaiiShadows): The newest member of my Circle. Very fabulous, loves bright clothing, and one of the few people who doesn't get mad/creeped out at my constant flirting. That's the good news. The bad news is he's had a...rough time growing up, so he's kinda on-edge when it comes to new "friends". Thankfully, I've managed to work past his insecurities (honesty, acceptance, and taking the southern road probably helped in that regard), and now we're best buds. He serves as my unofficial Player Two in my (eventual) Let's Plays.
- Only In Miami: Can a guy as funny, wierd, and all-around nice (if not a bit snarky) as me be born and raised.
- Perma Stubble: I've given up trying to keep it off. (It comes back in half a day, for god's sake!)
- Perverse Sexual Lust: For Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Spike, Tommy, Bridge, Ran, Lu Xun, Honey and the Twins, N (more than any of the others on this list. I looooove him to death ~<3), Johnny Depp, the list goes on and on...(also, my sister has declared Leonardo DiCaprio the only guy she'd sleep with ever, and I dont blame her one bit.)
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: I'm a more positive variation (i.e, being able to hang with any ethnic group without looking awkward), or so I've been told. I'm not so sure.
- Preacher...Guy?: I am by no means the leader of my church, but I am a lector (one of the people who get's up on the podium and reads from one of the many Books), so I get to speak the word of God to everyone. I've been doing it for four years, but have never done a certain Reading from the Book of the prophet Ezekiel. (Come to think of it, I've never heard/done ANY Readings from the Book of Ezekiel. Wierd.)
- Psycho Serum: Adderall. Sweet Celestia, do not give me that crap. Ever. Explanation
- Born, Raised, and Practicing Catholic: Yup.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Damn right.
- Royal "We": I do have a bit of a tendency to use this. When someone calls me out on it and asks what I mean by "we", my answer is always the same: "By 'we', I mean myself and anyone who agrees with me."
- The S.O.C.I.E.T.Y: Joined for fun.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: I perfer thinking of myself as a complete nobody over thinking of myself as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: As an Aspergian, this is part of my character, sadly. In my case, it often goes hand-in-hand with over-explaining. I've gotten a wee bit better, though, so yay.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: I look damn good in a suit. (Some people have told me I should be a "suit model" for GQ. I always say the same thing: They'd kick me out in seconds. ((That's what I think, at least.)))
- Sleep Cute: Or so certain "friends" have told me. Rather not think about how they'd find out.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Used to fall squarely on the Idealist side, but as I've gotten Older and Wiser (and more of the people who fed my Idealism have died off), I've become more and more cynical, much to the chagrin of my immediate family, especially my mother.
- Social Darwinist: Zig-Zagged. I do not believe that we should eliminate any particular race or create the Ultimate Life Form, but I do believe we need to wane out the Lowest Common Denominator from the gene pool before America (and by extention, the whole world) becomes the disturbing love-child of Idiocracy and 1984.
- The Southpaw: Left-handed and proud of it.
- Straight Edge: Slightly adverted. I'm not a Super-Heel holier-than-thou asshole, but I do my best to spread the message positively. Also, I'm not completly drug-free (Aspergers, remember?) but I am drug abuse free (i.e. it's okay to take drugs perscribed to you for 100% medical resons, but it's not okay to take them for the sake of getting high).
- Straight Gay: Ayup. Though it does bug me when close friends act supprised when they find out I'm gay. Strangers, I can understand, but people I've known for flippin years?! C'MON, MAN! (It's especially irksome when I know for a fact that I've cranked up the faaaaaaaaaaaa-bulooooooooooous! in front of them, and they still have to ask if I'm gay. *Face Palm*)
- Tear Jerker: Music does this. In particular, "Pieces" by Red, and "Everything" by Lifehouse (bonus tears if it's a vid about Ugly the Cat, set to "Everything"). I cry everytime I hear either one. Please, have a listen. Then tell me in the Discussion folder if you were in tears at any point. I want to know if I'm not the only one affected by such beauty.
- This might just be the Toku-Otaku in me, but I dont care. This song (Action Zero 2010) can now be added to the above list of "crying songs", along with Freezing Kalt and Emotion. Call me a weeaboo, call me a crybaby, I dont care. These songs touched my heart for whatever reason, and thus, I place them here.
- Not so much the music, but the event itself is what brought me to tears (the music helped, though). After the Japan earthquake, a bunch of Kamen Rider fans in Hong Kong got together and decided to do a fundraiser...by dressing up as their favorite KR characters and politely, quietly, asking for donations. The amount of money they raised is astounding. Here are the Heroes, Praying for Japan. Gets me every goddamn time.
- And just in time for the holidays, A Soldier's Silent Night. *Sniff* God bless our troops. Just, God friggin bless them...
- That'sh not what your mother shaid lasht night. Oooooh! (I use it so much it's become my Nth Catch Phrase.)
- Trademark Favorite Food: Played straight and completely avoided. I love Jones soda, but I hate McDonalds with a fiery passion. So I guess when it comes to food, McDonalds is my Trademark Arch-Enemy? (Also, lamb. And muscles. Yeah, I have expensive tastes.)
- Tragic Keepsake: My grandfather's gold cross necklace, which was given to me as a graduation present, along with his revolver. Not a day goes by that I dont wear it (the necklace).
- Jekyll & Hyde / Superpowered Evil Side: The ever-present "Werewolf Mode" all Aspies have to deal with. Thankfully, I havent experienced it in a long time, and I hope to never experience it again.
- Uke: Despite my bubbly personality and uncanny ability to dominate a conversation (especially in large groups), I'm actually quite submissive in almost all my romantic relationships. That, and...well, you know.
- Verbal Tic: I've obtained quite a collection of these:
- Shi-doink! (later shortened to just "Shoink")
- YAGAMADA! (Normally shouted when I'm startled, scared, or suprised, though it can be used for other reasons)
- Ding, Zing, and Shwing.
- Weapon of Choice: Aside from my red bat (see above), I prefer to use a long, skinny pipe (long and skinny so I can use it as a staff, instead of as a club). Ohhhh, the asses I kick with a good pipe...^_^
- When I Smile: Seems to put people at ease, for one reason or another.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Being scared of death, I do. Just let me get my passport first.
- Wild / Messy Hair: I grow my hair out when the weather drops, and some people say I look either like Kramer, Jerry, Pedro (when I grow out my mustache as well), or Lord Byron when I do.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Should be no suprise, considering how long my Professional Wrestling list is. I was even on the wrestling team at one point (More on that in the Troper Tales Determinator page.)
- Yaoi Fan / Yuri Fan: Oh hell yes.
- TO BE CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stuff that I'm a fan of
- Anime and Manga (More like Anime and Doujins, but you get the idea.)
- Dragon Ball (The original, Z, and GT...*prepares to be flamed*)
- FUNimation Anime (Have yet to find a series by them I have not liked)
- Ouran High School Host Club (I LOVE the twins! Oh, and Honey's cute too, dood!
- El Cazador de la Bruja
- Tenchi Muyo!
- Tenchi Universe
- Tenchi in Tokyo
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- Burst Angel
- Spice and Wolf
- Juushin Enbu
- Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
- Kiddy Grade
- Samurai Champloo
- Eureka Seven
- Fooly Cooly
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (REALLY wish I could've seen the movies. P.S, Kaworu is a sex god. <3)
- Death Note (Loved every second of it, thank you very much)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Just who in the hell do you think couldnt like it?)
- Bleach (Stopped watching when I had to move, havent been reading the manga.)
- Naruto (Stopped watching out of frustration at all the goddamn filler arcs, havent read the manga, never started Shippuden, probably never will.)
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go (I loved it. Disney never finished it. Fuck you, Disney. Fuck you so hard.)
- Digimon (Loved seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4. Never had the time to get into Data Squad, and looking back on it, I'm kinda glad I didn't.)
- Paranoia Agent
- Metropolis (one of the first anime films I ever watched, and I'm still facinated by it.)
- AKIRA (caught the tail-end of it when I was a kid. Not gonna say I was scarred for life, but still...)
- Sukisho (Not because I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust for Ran, I swear...)
- Green Green (Funny as shit, and you cant go wrong with softcore.)
- Boys Empire (It's cute. Dont question it.)
- My Balls (Funny as shit, but I've only gotten up to Volume 22.)
- Take On Me (Hilarious, romantic, and sexy. Not a bad combination, dont you think?)
- Boku No Pico (It's a Guilty Pleasure, I swear...)
- The Pollinic Girls Attack (see above excuse and shut up >_<)
- Fan Fiction
- Live-Action Television
- Music (Have a gander at my YouTube channel and you'll get a feel of what I'm into.)
- Professional Wrestling (oh hell yes.)
- AJ Styles
- Beth Phoenix
- Bret Hart
- Bryan Danielson (He is the best in the world, friends and neighbors. The BEST.)
- Chick Busters
- Chris Benoit
- Chris Jericho
- Christopher Daniels
- CM Punk
- Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness
- Eddie Guerrero
- El Santo (Partly because of the article on him here)
- The Iron Sheik (And no, I'm not making up "FACKING BOLLSHEEET!!!")
- Jeff Hardy (Not after Victory Road 2011's main event. Go to rehab already, dumbass!)
- Jim Cornette
- Jim Ross (IMMA FAN OF HIM BAH GAWD!)
- "Emo Teen" Jimmy Jacobs
- Joey Styles ("OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" Never gets old)
- John Morrison
- "The 5-Star Attraction", "The Hollywood Sensation", "The Mane Event": Justin Mane!
- Kevin Nash (More for his hilarious fuck-ups than his actual matches)
- Kurt Angle
- Low Ki
- Mick Foley
- The Miz (Yeah, he's a Jerk Ass, but his skills are improving, slowly. Plus, he's a helluvalot more entertaining than Super-Cena.)
- New Jack
- New World Order
- The Nexus
- Owen Hart (Rest In Peace...)
- Randy Orton
- "Macho Man" Randy Savage (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!)
- Ring of Honor
- Rob Van Dam
- Ryback (Yes, he's a Goldberg wannabe, but that doesn't make him any less impressive)
- Samoa Joe
- Scott "GIMME A FUCKING MIC!" Steiner
- Shawn Michaels
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
TNA Impact Wrestling (doing my best to actually enjoy it.)
- Trish Stratus
- And last, but not least, let's load the spaceship with the rocket fuel for The Ultimate Warrior!
- Dont forget Zack Ryder, bro!
- TV Tropes (hahaha.)
- Video Games
- Angry Birds
- Borderlands (Happily playing the sequel)
- Bully (still waiting for a sequel, or even just a PS3 rerelease of the game...)
- Darksiders (currently playing the sequel)
- Devil May Cry (Played through the first three games via the HD Collection -1 was clunky and difficult, 2 was very smooth and helped me blow off some steam after struggling through 1, and 3, being my introduction to the Devil May Cry series, was a nice trip down Memory Lane- and 4. Willing to give the prequel/reboot/whatever a chance when it comes out.)
- God of War (1, 2, 3, and the Origins Collection. Waiting for Ascension)
- Golden Sun (Own and played 1 and 2. Currently playing Dark Dawn.)
- Mega Man Legends (Own and played 1 and 2. Fuck Capcom for canceling the sequel.)
- Mega Man X (4, 5, and 8)
- Mega Man Zero (4 only)
- Pokémon (Own and played Crystal, HeartGold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Platinum, and White. Currently playing Black 2, wrecking shit with Genesect ^^)
- Prototype (Enjoyed it, and now very happily playing the sequel.)
- In FAMOUS (1, 2, and Festival of Blood. Yes, I am a fan of both series. No, I will not pick a side. Got a problem with it? Too bad, go *EFF* yourself. Don't have a problem with it? Good, glad to see there are other open-minded lads and lasses out there.)
- Ratchet & Clank (I've owned the original, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, enjoyed Deadlocked, and suffered through the PS2 export of Size Matters (suffered enough that I refuse to get the PS3 DLC version of it), but never got Secret Agent Clank. Now that I have the PS3, I have the Future Trilogy and the HD Collection. Might get All 4 One and/or Full Frontal Assault)
- Red Faction (Just owned the first one)
- Resident Evil (I've only played 4 and 5 Gold Edition ((and a wee bit of 3. Currently playing 6.))
- Skyrim (Damn you, William/Monty, for getting me hooked on this game! And damn you, Bethesda, for continuing to suck Microsoft's dick and refusing to release Dawnguard and Hearthfire for the PS3! C'MON, MAN!!!)
- Web Comics
- Web Original
- Western Animation
- Stand-Up Comedians
Stuff that I hate
Before you ask, I HAVE tried most of this stuff before, so I'm not bitching about things I've never seen
, which means your argument is invalid
- Everybody Loves Raymond (The Debra arguement from the Headscratchers page. I agree with damn near every anti-Debra thing my fellow Tropers said)
- Cupcakes (The horror...the horror...THE MOTHER-*EFF*-ING HORROR!!!)
- Hipsters Not all of them, just the really abnoxious ones. Here's a newsflash for you douchebags: liking something because it's "indie"/"ironic"/"pretentious" doesn't make you cool. It makes you look like a fucking waste of creation. Arcade Fire sucks and so do you! (Please note that I don't actually hate Arcade Fire. I've heard a few of their songs, and they sound pretty good. I just used it as an example because it's one of those things I know Hipsters like)
- MST3K Mantra (Specifically, my mom's version of it: "It's a Sit-Com!" That is NOT an excuse for stupid shit!)
- Political Correctness Gone Mad (seriously, when did America (and by extention, the world) lose it's balls? When did we become so goddamn sensitive?)
- Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom (Jesus H. Christ, that movie was disturbing...)
- Too Dumb to Live (Not just the fact that these people exist, but the fact that the public at large protect these morons instead of letting Mother Nature take its course and THIN THE FUCKING HERD?!?!?)
- Twilight (Real vampires. Do not! SPARKLE!!!!!)
- Think of the Children! (I swear before Celestia, if I hear that phrase ONE more time...I've babysat these so-called "adorably innocent little angels". Those fuckers aren't innocent, and chances are, most of 'em already know about the shit you're trying to protect them from, so for Arceus' sake, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!)
- Toddlers & Tiaras and Super Nanny (Proof that some people should not be allowed to have kids. And that new American version? The one with the Michelle Obama lookalike? Dont even pretend that's not Leftist Media bullshit.)
- Trollpers: You know who I'm talking about. Ignorant fuckers who hide in plain site on This Very Wiki, and yet they get away with so much bullshit it's not even funny. Listen, Fast Eddie, I get that you're trying to stay young, hip and in style, but letting tards and bellends get away with removing completly justified edits and giving such bullshit reasons as "Cry some more" or "Baaawwww" doesn't make you look up-to-date and on the cutting edge. It makes you look like an uncaring fucknugget who lets people who don't care about the wiki run wild, while at the same time using the biggest possible boot you have to stomp on the faces of those who DO give a shit about this wiki in an ungodly attempt to be "cool". (Tl;dr version: Mr. Eddie, stop being Big Brother and start being responsible by getting these fucks out of here pronto.)
- Justin Bieber (Do I really need to explain why?)
- Sonichu (If you need to know why, you must be new to the Internet)
- Daniel Tosh (Unfunny liberal cunt...why he's still on the air, I don't know)
- Pablo Francisco (unfunny, stays on his unfunny jokes for way too long, and worst of all, he's a white guy with a Hispanic as all fuck name! Get a tan, you goddamn gringo!)
- Lee Camp (Another unfunny liberal cunt. Blind to his party's socialist agenda, per usual.)
Troper Tales I've told
Fan Fiction Ideas I have
I have several. I'll be adding them as they come to me.
- Title: Evangelion Fanfic: A Second Chance, A Portal, and A World of Desire
- Status: Not even started yet.
- Tags: Cross Over (with Kamen Rider OOO, with the G Gundam cockpit design/style thrown in), Peggy Sue, Self-Insert Fic
- Pairings: Shinji/Asuka, little bit of Shinji/Rei and Kaworu/Shinji, Touji/Hikari, Gotou/Satonaka
- Synopsis: After failing to stop Third Impact yet again, Arch-Angel Kyosuke Takamaru stands on trial before God (taking the form of the SEELE blocks), who is ready to execute him for his continuous failure. Before judgment can be passed, however, one of his fellow Arch-Angels (Kaworu. It Makes Sense in Context.) saves him by requesting one last chance. God agrees and, one by one, the four Arch-Angels (Kyosuke, Kaworu, Noriko, and Mari. Again, It Makes Sense in Context.) are sent back to the beginning of NGE, with the warning that if they fail this time, there will be no more chances. Can the Arch-Angels achieve the impossible and stop Third Impact? Will they survive one last trip to the past? Who will be changed? Who will be killed? And most importantly, who’s that blonde guy with the Red Right Hand?
- Author's Note: This is gonna take a while. I dont have the full story in my head, but what I can tell you is that this is going to be very long, very in-depth, and hopefully, very satisfying. Various events include the Greed (in human form) hanging out with the Eva pilots, Touji becoming Kamen Rider Birth (under the tutilage of Date), Gotou and Satonaka dating (and later getting hitched), and Gendo and Dr. Maki meeting. Dark? Maybe. Confusing? Probably. Earn Your Happy Ending? You fucking bet. Oh, and Shinji gets laid. Twice.
- Title: Digimon Fanfic: Lucemon's Revenge (or The Last Digi-Battle)
- Status: Not even started yet.
- Tags: Cross Over (not with any other franchise, but different seasons of Digimon. Specifically, Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02, Digimon Tamers, and Digimon Frontier, with a few characters from Digimon Savers thrown in)
- Pairings: Yolei/Ken (duh), Tai/Sora, Mimi/Joe (yeah...), Takato/Jeri, Rika/ the real Ryo
- Synopsis: A few weeks before leaving for college, six of the original Digidestined recieve a text message on their cell phones, claiming "Lucemon is not dead." Our heros quickly attempt to find a way to get back to the Digital World in order to investigate. Along the way, they run into the protagonists of Adventure 02, Tamers, and Frontier, along with Kazu, Kenta, Jeri, and Davis' sister, Jun, all of whom recieved the same message on their phones. Once they are all together, they are transported to the Digital World by Good!Cherubimon and informed of the situation: Lucemon has begun resurrecting himself by corrupting the remaining Royal Knights (sans Gallantmon), and having them attack the Digital World for him. The unified Digidestined must find a way to stop the Royal Knights, defeat Lucemon for good, and Save Both Worlds one the last time.
- Author Notes: I've been wanting to write this for a loooooooooong time, and I'm so happy I finally have the time to start. Aside from the little plot drop above, I can mention a few Squee-worthy things: four of the original eight Digimon (Gomamon, Palmon, Biyomon, and Tentomon) are going to get the power to Warp Digivolve, Silphymon and Shakkoumon getting the power to Mega Digivolve, MegaGargomon and Sakuyamon Digivolving even further, human hosts for the (formerly evil) four extra Spirits (Water, Wood, Earth, and Metal), and the power of Fusion Evolution being given to all ten Legendary Warriors. Oh, and there's going to be an eleventh Legendary Warrior, so WMG's ahoy on that. Hopefully this will be as epic as I want it to be. If not, I apologise.
Let's Plays I have planned
- Game: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- Players: Myself (as Chris/Josh) and Kawaii (as Sheva/Jill)
- Specifics: We'll be playing the entire game, Lost in Nightmares, and Desperate Escape on Professional Difficulty. However, because we're not idiots, we'll have Infinite Ammo turned on for the main story.
- Synopsis: This is my first Let's Play, and will probably be very awkward. Alongside my Player Two, Kawaii, we, the self-proclaimed "Not-So Dynamic Duo" will fight our way through hordes of zombies, an El Gigante with a beard, crocodiles, Goddamn Roaches, assholes with megaphones, and of course, everyones favorite Villain, Wesker. Expect alot of dying, swearing, connection problems, Angrish, and taking the piss out of anyone and everything possible. Also, there will be No Fourth Wall, so any complaints about us breaking it will be met with swift, painfull Trolling.
- Game: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
- Players: Myself (as Brick, "Himself"), Kawaii (as Mordecai, "The Hunter"), and introducing Saggy (as Roland, "The (Team-Killing) Soldier")
- Specifics: We'll be playing the entire game and all four DLC's one time, as well as trying our luck against Crawermax. If it goes well, we'll do a second playthrough.
- Synopsis: We may not have four players, but that wont stop us from turning Pandora inside-out with our own blend of off-the-wall humor, widespread destruction and gore, and complete disregard for decency, political correctness, and sanity. Expect more dying, more Angrish, more connection problems, more piss-taking, and plenty of botched team-killing. Once again, there will be No Fourth Wall.
- Game: God of War: Ascension
- Players: Myself and Skiddlezizkewl
- Specifics: We will be playing the multiplayer maps of GOW:A to the best of our abilities.
- Synopsis: With the single-player campaign done, Skiddlezizkewl needs someone to tackle the multiplayer with, and in a stroke of luck, he turned to me to be that someone. We'll go through each map, beat the tar out of everything, and call it a day. Expect plenty of blood, guts, swearing, and political discussion as an American Homestuck and an Australian Brony team up to tear Greek mythology a new one.
Games Reviewed by Blake Diamond
I've begun reviewing video games on my Tumblr blog
. Below is an in-progress list of games I've covered:
- Ratchet & Clank: I liked it, calling it "a fun experience that's worth at least one go-around". Final Verdict: 7/10
- Devil May Cry 1: Hated it, called it "the worst pile of crap I've ever seen". Final Verdict: 0/10
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy: Liked it enough, said it was "fun and innovative". Final Verdict: 7/10
- God of War: Loved it, said it was "a great way to kick off one of Sony's bigger franchises". Final Verdict: 8/10
- In FAMOUS: Thought it was okay, nothing more. Final Verdict: 6/10
- Golden Sun: Loved it, said it's "one of the best experiences you will ever have on a handheld". Final Verdict: 9/10
- Dishonored: While the game had many things going for it, in the end, the bad outweighed the good. Final Verdict: 5/10
- Border Lands: "It's good, but it's not as groundbreaking as everyone thought it was". Final Verdict: 5/10
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando: Said it was a "huge step up from an already great original". Final Verdict: 8/10
- Devil May Cry 2: Unapologetically loved it, going so far as to call it one of the best games ever. Final Verdict: 10/10
- God of War 2: Enjoyed it, said it was an "excellent follow-up to its predecessor". Final Verdict: 9/10
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age: Loved it, called it "one of the best sequels in history, and arguably one of the best handheld games of all time". Final Verdict: 10/10
- In Famous 2: Liked it, said it was "An excellent improvement over the original". Final Verdict: 8/10
- Border Lands 2: Enjoyed it, said it was "A massive step up from the original". Final Verdict: 8/10
- Jak II: Renegade: Didn't like it, said it was "the low point of the trilogy". Final Verdict: 4/10
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening: Liked it, said it was "just shy of the second game's perfection". Final Verdict: 8/10
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal: Liked it very much, said it was "one of the finer installments in the franchise". Final Verdict: 9/10
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: Liked it, said it was "a well-done successor to the original saga". Final Verdict: 8/10
- Jak 3: Wastelander: Loved it, said it was "the best in the series, from my perspective". Final Verdict: 9/10
- Resident Evil 4: Liked it, said it was "one of the last of the franchise to actually live up to the Survival Horror genre." Final Verdict: 9/10
- Ratchet: Deadlocked: Loved it, said it was "one of the heights of the Ratchet and Clank series, and one of the best games to come out of the 6th console generation." Final Verdict: 10/10
- Devil May Cry 4: Was very "meh" about it, and said it was "a mixed bag". Final Verdict: 6/10
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Thought it was alright, said it "gets the job done as an immersive RPG experience, but it still leaves a lot to be desired." Final Verdict: 6/10
- Resident Evil 5: Liked it, said that "the story is a bit rubbish compared to other games in the series, but it more than makes up for that with near-perfect gameplay and decent co-op action." Final Verdict: 7/10
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters: Absolutely despised it, said it was "a disgrace to the Ratchet & Clank series and should be forgotten by history." Final Verdict: 1/10
- Bully: Loved it, said it was "flawed, most definitely, but enjoyable enough to stand the tests of time as a true classic." Final Verdict: 8/10
- DmC: Devil May Cry: Liked it, said it was "far better than some of the installments that it receives its pedigree from." Final Verdict: 8/10
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Loved it, said it was "able to provide hundreds of hours of fun and entertainment." Final Verdict: 9/10
Discussion / Vandalism
Talk about me, dammit! (Please note: Constructive criticism is welcome. Trolling
are not. Plus, if you edit something I posted, tell me here so I can thank you. I'll be the first to admit I'm not perfect
, unlike some people
, and any attempt to correct my wiki flaws will be much appreciated. Also, if I vandalised your Troper page, please return the courtesy by vandalising my page back. It helps me keep track of who/where I've visited long after the Recent Edits page kicks it out for not being "recent" enough.)
- Hey, you like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report? So do I. My favorite Daily Show correspondent is John Oliver. Feel free to visit and read my Troper page. PLEASE try to leave a nice comment about it for me OK? Life is better with friends, not enemies. - AlBundyFan365
- Hello, fellow yaoi fanboy! Yeah, Shizuo/Izaya mainly runs off Foe Yay, since Shizuo usually greets Izaya with a flying vending machine or dustbin. - DragonKhorse
- Our Troper family has to be the worst Big Screwed-Up Family ever. And we all love it! - Amused Troper Guy
- Well, if you really want to know, I just found yaoi rather silly and not really to my liking, and ... Oh, look, you're a diamond! *stares at shiny* - whataboutme
- This is for me saying Thanks for mentioning me and high-five ;) - SabrinaDiamond
- I was just passing through and decided I'd vandalize your page a bit, because it's some interesting reading. Cheers ~! - Kardamon
- Thanks for the shout-out on my page! I haven't been there in a WHILE. Good to see some other fans of real vampires out there. Also, you're kind of Crazy Awesome. ^_^ - Ingonyama
- I was going to insist on offering you coffee, but someone replaced my flask with whatever-the-frack this is; Jones Soda? *raises can* - Bisected8
- Bottles are much more sophisticated. *Raises bottle*
- I bring A Gift from the Culture. -the What is the Answer and Why?
- *glomps you till you can hardly breathe* Sorry! I forgot to do it, I can be so dumb sometimes... - Hachiko :c
- AGH! *Struggles to breathe* Okay...that's enough...you're forgiven...Absent Minded isn't a trope, just so you know.
- Befriend ALL the tropers! - Mr Mallard
- Why hello there it is JR Pictures. You have the honour of being the first troper to vandalise my page without posting in the Vandalise the Above Troper's Page Thread. Therefore you get a Lime. Why? Well it's a pretty badass gift when you think about it. Also while I'm at it I'm 2nd place in your "Top 5 Craziest Tropers" list. I am honoured.
- Awesomeness is being upfront, showing no fear, and being good with words and stuff. —Sean Murray I
- You asked for some vandalism? Here comes your vandalism! You just won a Ragnarok Coupon! And today's coupon is...I Think You Broke Him! -Dhana Ragnarok
Congratulations! Use and abuse it as much as you want!
I thank you kindly for accepiting me as a member of the ever-growing Troper family. I sincerly hope you find me acceptable and possibly even likeable, as I'm sure I will find thousands of my fellow Tropers and Tropetts to be in the same light. Thank you very much, and a good Troper's day to all. :-)