Skills: lousy Search Fu, good Cook Fu, high Puppy Eyes, fine Packing, Knowledge about Anything at insane levels, great Talk You To Death no jutsu and a good dose of Self-confidence, awesome Fanfiction Writing and Drawing. No Logic Sense or Maths Skills.
- +9 Sacred Pen Wand of Banishment (blunt weapon, magical demage, 3d8 dmg each hit, magical);
- d6 Onigiri Bombs (per throw) (throw weapon, blow demage, d6 dmg from blows per bomb);
- +6 Flame of Purification (two-handed poi chain weapon, flame demage, d10 per hit, 2 hits in a row);
- +10 'Pencil of DOOM (close range weapon, stab demage, 5d12 per attack, 25% chance to get poisoned per hit then d4 per turn from poisoning, 50% stunning, fragile [50% it breaks for each attack]) x3;
- +4 Zen Stone of Control' (accessory, gives immunity to sound-based attacks, rises sound-based attack power by 1 dice/level, adds 5/level to morale);
- +6 Chopsticks (close range/throw weapon, stab demage, d4 per 3 levels with each hit; gives user poison immunity) x2;
- +8 Holy Cross (amulet, +30% dmg done to undead monsters and Bad alignment, allows to turn undead 5 times a day);
- +5 Kunai of Water (stab/throw weapon, d10 per hit, unlimited ammo, can't be used by anyone but Aque, as they change into water in anyone else's hands);
- d6 +4 Shuriken (per throw) (throw weapon, d6 stab demage per hit, low accuracy, distracts opponent for a while);
- +8 Garrote (long range weapon, cut demage, 3d12 demage per hit, hits once a second if trapped the opponent)
Things she likes (in no particular order):Anime and Manga Literature
- The Dresden Files
- Harry Potter
- The Witcher (which is what the game is based on, not the other way round)
- The Lord of the Rings
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Legend Of Five Rings
- and her own one, Chronicles of Summers and Winters, soon in your mall!
- The World Ends with You
- cats and kittens
- reading TV Tropes
- listening to soundtracks
- reading webcomics, most notable being "Looking for Group" and Polish "Kokoart"