Hey, Animaster here. I'm a 22 year old artist who has an extremely high functioning Autism. As such, I'm quite smart, but somewhat crazy. Although my mainstay is creativity and I am extremely so when I can get motivated, though I tend to be a procrastinator. I love animals and have much related trivia. Naturally, this is where I get my handle from. I can also be found on Brawl in the Family's forums. It is there where I have an art thread. It's updated infrequently whenever I'm in the mood.
Tropes Present in my Life.Adult Child: I tend to come across as one at times considering how little attention I pay to the world around me. I tend to get mad at myself when I say or do something childish. Author Avatar: Originally, I used Joe as a representation of myself(even naming him after myself). Later on, I started using a character named Fauna. This character is a girl of about fifteen years of age(7 years younger than myself) and her abilities center around her immense imagination. She also has a tendency to daydream. Angrish: I've been known to do this on occasion since I don't like to actually curse. Big Friendly Dog: My Black Lab is extremely friendly and snorts and sneezes at everyone she meets. She's always carrying something soft in her mouth, though it's usually a pillow, with which she lays her head on when she lays down. Brilliant but Lazy: In spite of getting a 3.0 GPA, I'm rather lazy and hard to get motivated. I do love problem solving and drawing, but haven't done either in a while. Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I can come up with some really weird ideas when I start to daydream. I tend to daydream a lot. My sister can also be one at times, but is usually level-headed. Cross Player: I tend to use female characters more often than male ones. Crowning Moment of Funny: I've said and done quite a few hilarious things in the past, so I'll post whatever I can remember.
- Not myself(at least to what I can remember), but when my sister got her wisdom teeth removed, she got too much anesthetic. Naturally, this left her rather spaced out for a while. She looked like she was high on something. But the funniest part came when my mom spoon fed her ice cream.
- A more recent one came from my 21st birthday in which I tried beer for the first time. No, I didn't drink it, I took one sip and spit it out into my hand. My expression was hilarious.
- Dead Fic: I haven't worked on it in ages, though and I doubt I'll ever finish it.
Shows I like.I usually find that I can't stand most modern cartoons, reality shows, and sitcoms, but here are a few of my favorite shows. Azumanga Daioh- Never finished it(and don't plan to), but I do like it though. Mythbusters- Best show on Discovery if you ask me. Good Eats- Both fun and educational. Dirty Jobs- Mike's sense of humor is really good. Plus, the occasional prods at both himself and the crew are entertaining. Man v. Food- One of my favorite shows on Travel Channel. Bizarre Foods- Another Travel Channel favorite.
Games and game series I like.
- Legend of Zelda- I love the open-endedness of it compared to Nintendo's other series.
- Mario Series- Not as much as I used to, I still like to play some of them from time to time.
- Pokémon- Like with Mario, not nearly as much as back then, but it makes for a good time killer.
- I recently got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. It's surprisingly addictive and a great way to kill time.
- Pikmin- I really wish I didn't lose the first game. I also wish I had the second one.
- Metroid- Metroid Prime was the game that got me started on the series. That is still my favorite to this day.
- Kirby's Epic Yarn- My favorite game in the Kirby series so far. I've even been able to teach mom how to play.