Trivia: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
- Hey, It's That Voice!: In the dub, Marta's voice actor is actually a FUNimation regular VA Laura Bailey (Who voices Keiko of Yu Yu Hakusho, Young Trunks in Dragon Ball and even Shin Nohara from Shin-chan) and her Japanese version is done by the queen of Tsundere: Rie Kugimiya. Emil and Ratatosk, voiced by professional Anime voice actor Johnny Yong Bosch, have the voices of Renton from Eureka Seven and Ichigo Kurosaki, respectively. Lloyd is clearly Takato.
- Johnny Yong Bosch also does Almaz from Disgaea 3, which is funny since Emil's Japanese voice actor Hiro Shimono also does Almaz.
- Also, Aqua in the dub. Is that Haruhi Suzumiya? Yep.
- Richter in the English dub: Oh hai Tomitake.
- Alice, voiced by Mami Kingetsu in the Japanese version, is what Shiori Fujisaki would sound like if she pulled a Face-Heel Turn.
- Also, in the English version, when Emil meets Kratos, you must realize that Kaneda is indirectly Talking to Himself.
- Also, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK RICHTER IS!?
- The English cast has at least three Tales Series alumni as well. Emil is also Guy Cecil and Cress in the Tales of Phantasia OVA. Marta is Cheria Barnes and Gauche, and Aqua is Amber Hearts (in her cameo in Tales of Graces,) Nan and Witcher and Harriet Campbell.