- "The maker of these handcuffs isn't exactly known for their quality craftsmanship. Perhaps you should try the Lezareno model. I'll send you a free sample." This from Regal, who had demonstrated the inferiority of the former model of handcuffs by snapping them right off his wrists.
- Presea's warning of a border guard that opening her "good luck charm" Iron Maiden (where Marta is hiding), will result in a curse that involves many months of vomiting, diarrhea, and the Lord of Demons shoving his finger up the guard's nose. He capitulates. Turns out Marta was hidden behind a false door anyway. Presea was just screwing with the guy.
- Just after Sheena joins the party, she makes a comment about how she'd never forget seeing a guy like Richter because he fell for the oldest trick in the book. Sheena then falls into a pitfall and Regal apologizes in a tone that fails to hide how amused he is.
- Then the second time she falls for this, directly after she realizes it, she says this as she's falling: "You gotta be kidding meeeeeeee!"
- For that matter, ten bazillion of the skits as well. They turned the funny Up to Eleven for the sequel, it seems.
- Full voice acting on the skits (which didn't make it into the English-language release of the original) works wonders.
- Sheena and Regal talk about how fond Zelos is of his half-sister Seles is, followed by Tenebrae twisting their words to make it sound like they're insinuating he's in love with her. Zelos is not amused.
- Colette summarizing up Raine's Ruin Mode in one skit. Emil is appropriately creeped out.
- The real kicker? Colette's impression of Raine is straight from the first game, upon the party arriving at the stone dais; Raine's question, Genis' answer, Raine's reprimand.
- Tenebrae making a pun so bad that Raine and Genis attack him for it.
- Ratatosk Mode Emil and Marta having a fight and in the skits, Marta full on ignores him by talking to everyone else while R.Emil is trying to get her to talk to him.
- "Older Women." Genis's best trolling of Lloyd ever. And even funnier when Marta - a dedicated romantic at heart - comically misses the point (and the joke), supporting it.
- Not to mention Decus' intro scene. Acts like Emil WANTS him and forces his hideously foul-smelling cologne on him. Cue pop-up box:
Eau de Seduction was forced on you!
- Even Marta and Emil's battle victory quotes are pretty funny.
Marta: There's no victory before love!
Emil: So you lose if you there's no love?
Marta: Yes! So please, tell me you love me!
Emil: ...We can lose next time.Marta: EMIIIIL!
Marta: Beautiful roses have thorns!
- This one's good too, especially as Ratotosk Mode Emil says his line completely deadpan.
Emil: Cutie Marta has a fang.
Marta: Be a little more enthusiastic!
- The Spot the Impostor scene. Oh dear GOD, the expression on the fake's face...
- During their trip to Palmacosta, post-attack, our heroes come under attack, but are saved by Zelos. Who then flirts with Marta by twirling her, and says this immortal line: "My darling kitten, you're not hurt, are you?". Marta and Emil's expressions... they have to be seen to be believed, and emoticans can't accurately represent their expressions.
- Decus' Mystic Arte's intro. He lovingly stares at a picture of Alice...which then randomly gets burned for no reason, putting him into a rage and slice you up for it with the letters L-O-V-E.
- When the party discovers that the fires started in Izoold are caused by a light-frog, Tenebrae insists that they call it by it's proper name - Nazdrovie. They just keep calling it light-frog anyway just to spite him, and when he finally caves and starts calling it a light-frog as well, they all switch to calling it a Nazdrovie instead.
- When the party escaping from Alice and Decus in the Ice Temple, one of the skits has the party trying to have a conversation mid-chase, only for Tenebrae to cut them off and declare a ban on speaking so they'll focus on running. Cue more skits of Tenebrae trying to speak and everyone yelling at him to be quiet.
- In the second fight with Magnar, if you use enough lightning artes on him, his hair will turn into an afro.
- After hearing endless flowery incantations from Album Atrum, it's kind of funny to hear him suddenly yell "YOU PIECE OF CRAP!"
- In the PS3 port, one of the accessories you can get for Emil is this.◊
- Tenebrae's nickname Tenebie is this. Colette gives it to him and sticks to using it because she's Colette. Everyone else in the original cast uses it to troll him.