Trivia: Sex and the City
- Fake American: Kim Catrall was born in England and raised in Canada.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: One of Carrie's boyfriends was Peter Gibbons, another was Mike Logan, her boss at Vogue is Murphy Brown. Her high school sweetheart she briefly reunites with is Agent Mulder, and Charlotte's first husband is Special Agent Dale Cooper and Bree's second husband.
- One guy Miranda sees for only one episode is played by Will Arnett. His brother Buster turns up to take photographs of Samantha naked.
- Miranda also dates the guy who plays Agent Coulson in The Avengers in one episode he lies about being a doctor, he really works at a Footlocker. If you like, maybe it's the same guy but he changes careers and The Avengers and Sex and the City take place in the same universe
- Hey, It's That Voice!: For those living in France, Carrie's voice is the same as Maddie Fenton.
- Retroactive Recognition: John Slattery as a politician Carrie dates for a couple of episodes.
- Harvey Specter is an artist that has a thing for filming the sex he has with models. Apparently.
- Star-Making Role: The four lead actresses had varying degrees of fame before starring in the series, but have now catapulted to A-list levels of stardom.
- Too Soon: One of the reasons critics make for SATS 2 failing was the group going on an expensive overseas vacation in the midst of a crippling recession coming off as insensitive and insulting.